B4 - General Topic 2023 #71 (November)

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Ich verstehe die Aufregung um Karma nicht, Mann, das war sehr langweilig und langsam, aber zum Glück haben sie sich jetzt von der Illusion befreit, dass sie nur Mädchen will und ansonsten unschuldig ist  😂

Ich stimme amiya.ifrit013 voll zu ! Leider aber scheinen wir, und andere die sich nicht trauen ihre Meinung zu posten , in einer relativen Minderheit zu sein. Ich glaube auch daß in unserer gegenwärtigen Gesellschaft der Blick und das Gefühl dafür was schön und wertvoll ist verloren geht. Der Massengeschmack hat noch nie diese Kriterien erfüllt. Nicht nur in der Darstellung oder Praxis von sexuellen Aktivitäten. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Don't pretend that it doesn't matter because you always get mad when it does happen.  B7 is a mix of men and women and B4 is women only and it seems that it will not change any time soon. But still guys here get mad by the same thing since B7 opened. Shit, you guys can't get over this.

RLC have many other apartments then B4 and B7, if you don't like the Villas and don't like the other apartments just stop watching. Why lose time with thing you hate instead of focusing in what you like? That's a really depressing way to live.

you talk nonsense and no one has to tell me what I'm looking at or what I think about it so you mind your own business

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't think so, the whole bank would shake if that mountain of meat goes back and forth and Octavia would now be resuscitated

I think you were correct I don't think he fucked her she is resisting very strong now

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

I think you were correct I don't think he fucked her she is resisting very strong now

yes, she blocks him again and again, he is allowed to play for a while and she stops him but she is playing a dangerous game, you can see his irritation

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

yes, she blocks him again and again, he is allowed to play for a while and she stops him but she is playing a dangerous game, you can see his irritation

Maybe she told him I'm a good girl I never fuck on the first date or the second or the third and never on cam:undecided:

• Sad 1