B4 - General Topic 2023 #71 (November)

8 hours ago, corvette08 said:

RLC felt the need to include a unwanted tranny for some reason. Such bullshit. 

Aww, you are just upset because Shim has a penis, you are very homophobic, maybe you will feel better when shim sticks a vibe up it's arse and has a good bate 🤣

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Aww, you are just upset because Shim has a penis, you are very homophobic, maybe you will feel better when shim sticks a vibe up it's arse and has a good bate 🤣

How is it homophobic, when you're hetrosexual? Gay ansd Bi people may be keen to suck her dick but the vast majority (hetro) will not. She knows what she's volunteered for and to be fair, there has been no great outcry to have a tranny in the project. But don't mistake being hetro, for being homophobic.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

My thoughts on Daytona.

He is like a little boy lost.  An English word for him is scatter-brained, defined for the non-English speakers as a person having or showing a forgetful, disorganized, or unfocused mind.

Forgetful:  he is repeatedly forgetting where he put things, his phone for example.

Disorganized:  His suitcase is prima facie evidence of this.  Prima facie is a legal term meaning based on first impression, accepted as correct until proven otherwise.

Unfocused:  His second night when Sara and Karma had a little lesbian show right in front of him.  He would leave the room, return, leave the room, return, until finally going to the balcony and freezing.  Casual is the default clothing option for the villas;  most of the clothes he brought are girlie clothes. dress-up for parties.  Is he hoping to have sex with the girls, and did Sara test him with respect to that?  Or is hoping to have sex with a guy?  Good luck with that.

At this point, he is a fifth wheel, unneeded.  I don't know what his English or Spanish language skills are, but I doubt there is a significant Russian-speaking trans community in Barcelona.  But then again, there is Lacrim, who brought male strangers to the villa and invited them to sleep in his bed.

It appears that Wolf, Margo, Karma, and Neytiri  have connections with the fetish, kink, queer community in Barcelona.  Perhaps one of them can make introductions.   If not, RLC and he should quickly end his voyage of discovery into life as a trans for the mutual benefit of both.  Otherwise, this could become a grotesque drama.  My suggestion:  let him sleep in B-6. away from the cameras, and let him find himself.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, moules said:

My thoughts on Daytona.

He is like a little boy lost.  An English word for him is scatter-brained, defined for the non-English speakers as a person having or showing a forgetful, disorganized, or unfocused mind.

Forgetful:  he is repeatedly forgetting where he put things, his phone for example.

Disorganized:  His suitcase is prima facie evidence of this.  Prima facie is a legal term meaning based on first impression, accepted as correct until proven otherwise.

Unfocused:  His second night when Sara and Karma had a little lesbian show right in front of him.  He would leave the room, return, leave the room, return, until finally going to the balcony and freezing.  Casual is the default clothing option for the villas;  most of the clothes he brought are girlie clothes. dress-up for parties.  Is he hoping to have sex with the girls, and did Sara test him with respect to that?  Or is hoping to have sex with a guy?  Good luck with that.

At this point, he is a fifth wheel, unneeded.  I don't know what his English or Spanish language skills are, but I doubt there is a significant Russian-speaking trans community in Barcelona.  But then again, there is Lacrim, who brought male strangers to the villa and invited them to sleep in his bed.

It appears that Wolf, Margo, Karma, and Neytiri  have connections with the fetish, kink, queer community in Barcelona.  Perhaps one of them can make introductions.   If not, RLC and he should quickly end his voyage of discovery into life as a trans for the mutual benefit of both.  Otherwise, this could become a grotesque drama.  My suggestion:  let him sleep in B-6. away from the cameras, and let him find himself.

This is one of your worst projections disguised as theory that I ever read.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, moules said:

At this point, he is a fifth wheel, unneeded. 

The tenants seems to have zero problems with Daytona.

CC is the exact opposite, an excuse for hate speech.

That might get people to think, but of course, 

never gonna happen.

If Daytona doesn't do anything sexual,

the spammers see that as bad investment.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a une heure, northguy a dit :

The tenants seems to have zero problems with Daytona.

CC is the exact opposite, an excuse for hate speech.

That might get people to think, but of course, 

never gonna happen.

If Daytona doesn't do anything sexual,

the spammers see that as bad investment.

👍