B2 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November / December)

Noldus

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

to her stay #5..

Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days) Total when switching B1-B7 Remarks
Milena #1 29.09.2016 27.10.2016 B1 29    
Milena #2 13.11.2019 14.01.2020 B4 63    
Milena #3 14.05.2020 19.08.2020 B4 98   to B1
Milena #3 19.08.2020 13.09.2020 B1 26 123 From B4/to B2
Milena #3 13.09.2020 17.12.2020 B2 96 218 From B1
Milena #4 04.06.2023 05.09.2023 B2 94    

I could be wrong but I would imagine this might be a short stay given the size of the suitcase and the fact it is almost Christmas, however she may have brought her child to Barca with her. If it's a short stay to get the ratings up then RLC have probably offered her a goldmine to stay for however short or long.  

Just now, TfiDeano said:

I could be wrong but I would imagine this might be a short stay given the size of the suitcase and the fact it is almost Christmas, however she may have brought her child to Barca with her. If it's a short stay to get the ratings up then RLC have probably offered her a goldmine to stay for however short or long.  

that must be fake gold then 😂

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

that must be fake gold then 😂

Lol was waiting for that. Anyway I could be wrong but my feeling is she in back in Barce maybe just for the weekend with the small suitcase perhaps to attend some Christmas parties as she has a kid at home in Tenerife unless her little family have all come to Barce and she is staying at B2 to rake in some good cash. I'm sticking with my Christmas party story lol.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

We can then say goodbye to Ulyana for this time and maybe forever? She was supposed to be back on 15 December, which would have been her 102nd day in the project.

I hope you have found happiness and wish you all the best in life

Take care ❤️

Her stays have not been very long.  RLC may be realizing she's a bad investment.  

4 minutes ago, RonS said:

That should be Esmi room now WTF....

No! If anything, you could rightfully argue that it should be Nadia's room now. Nadia has been there the longest, and because she is the most active of the two, she brings her boyfriend, etc. I can see absolutely no criteria by which Esmi is the one who "should" get that room.

• Upvote 2