B2 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November / December)

Noldus

3 minutes ago, guitoune68 said:

Milena ne sait suremrnt pas ou  dormir elle est venue avec deux sacs et Nadia est super contente de la voir . Meme pas 1 heure qu'elle est arrivée et les cameras ne fonctionnes plus

B2 is back online...and Milena is probably on a short stay visiting friends during the Christmas period. She came with what looked like a medium sized suitcase so definitely not settling anywhere, plus she has a kid. 

45 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No! If anything, you could rightfully argue that it should be Nadia's room now. Nadia has been there the longest, and because she is the most active of the two, she brings her boyfriend, etc. I can see absolutely no criteria by which Esmi is the one who "should" get that room.

Seniority I thought that's the way it works.Esmi was with the project and has more time on the project than Nadia.But maybe Esmi turned down the room.But leave it to RLC to screw everything up But don't get me wrong I like Milena, But just months ago her stay was one of the worst of anybodys stay on RLC.For someone that know how RLC works.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No! If anything, you could rightfully argue that it should be Nadia's room now. Nadia has been there the longest, and because she is the most active of the two, she brings her boyfriend, etc. I can see absolutely no criteria by which Esmi is the one who "should" get that room.

Seniority I thought that's the way it works.Esmi was with the project and has more time on the project than Nadia.But maybe Esmi turned down the room.But leave it to RLC to screw everything up But don't get me wrong I like Milena, But just months ago her stay was one of the worst of anybodys stay on RLC.For someone that know how RLC works.

7 minutes ago, RonS said:

Yes. There is two ways you can count it.

Seniority by current stay: Nadia

Seniority in total: Milena

The first one is how it used to be on RLC a couple of years ago. The second one seem to have become more used lately. Regardless. None of these options gives Esmi the priority.

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

B2 is back online...and Milena is probably on a short stay visiting friends during the Christmas period. She came with what looked like a medium sized suitcase so definitely not settling anywhere, plus she has a kid. 

the kid doesn't matter to her or else she would be home being a mommy at this stage of her kids life.

2 hours ago, RonS said:

That should be Esmi room now WTF....

She has done nothing to deserve it.

1 hour ago, RonS said:

Milena, But just months ago her stay was one of the worst of anybodys stay on RLC.

But not the worst, that title currently belongs to Esmi