B2 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November / December)

Noldus

5 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

Thank god someone is in this apartment. I thought it will be a dry few days until Uly comes 

To be honest, because that's the only way I can be, as a follower of Ulyana, I can unfortunately say that she hasn't really been investing a lot of time in this apartment herself

1 hour ago, esanders6969 said:

To be honest, because that's the only way I can be, as a follower of Ulyana, I can unfortunately say that she hasn't really been investing a lot of time in this apartment herself

I like her,and it hurts me to say,but it's time for her to leave,just like the last time after her "thing" with Dylan and she wasn't in the apt for some days,she probably got back with the guy so she sent mimi in her place...next time we see her it'll either be an anal bate or a "lesbian" session...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Best thing you've ever said on this site

If Mimi was a 4 times fuck and 1 masturbate , he wouldn’t mention anything . Mimi masturbates nearly daily and he needs to add to his collection and that’s why the post . If she returns and simply has sex , she will be a “ DO NOTHING “ .. even if she’s gonna do more privately than Esmi .. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I like her,and it hurts me to say,but it's time for her to leave,just like the last time after her "thing" with Dylan and she wasn't in the apt for some days,she probably got back with the guy so she sent mimi in her place...next time we see her it'll either be an anal bate or a "lesbian" session...

It hurts me too but unfortunately I can understand exactly where you're coming from, because at this point I really don't see any signs of her changing, so I wouldn't be surprised after she returns home, she could take off once again for another two or three days, or she could be a little generous towards us and wait maybe one day before she takes off again

14 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

It hurts me too but unfortunately I can understand exactly where you're coming from, because at this point I really don't see any signs of her changing, so I wouldn't be surprised after she returns home, she could take off once again for another two or three days, or she could be a little generous towards us and wait maybe one day before she takes off again

She seems torn between earning the easy money on RLC and this guy,but you have to make a decision at some point in time....we'll see her again for the weekend,two or three bates or maybe even a show with mimi,and she's gone again! 

• Upvote 1

Esmi's first couple of months were great. The problem now is that is getting colder, and she can't show too much because she gets sick if she isn't covered. Too bad that it seems that she have a weak immune system and gets sick very easy.

• Haha 2

Mimi showing her “ dynamic “ personality . She has easily made herself being home 😁 , I don’t know if she greeted the others yesterday , but , masturbating not being a tenant , now in the kitchen like she knows the tricks , a general approach like “ I NEVER LEFT GUYS , my soul always here ( and who is in my -ex- room by the way 😝😏 ) … 

I don’t know what these moves mean , Sambuka having sex not being a tenant , Mimi masturbating not being a tenant . The girls officially don’t get paid except if Ulyana promised them to do as they pleased and they will discuss “ business “ when she’s back . 

I CERTAINLY don’t agree that Ulyana’s room becomes a shelter for others , ESPECIALLY when this is a shared apartment and the other girls have personal belongings and general stuff since they live there . I believe Ulyana has informed Esmi and Nadia that girls would be coming and sleep over , BUT THEN , you would expect from the guest girls to show a bit socializing and spend time with the tenants of the apartment, have even a 5 minutes chat and so on .

I might be seeing things kind of “ sensitive “ taken let’s say , for me , it simply isn’t the right happenings . This comes from ONE OF ULYANA’S biggest fans and of course a Mimi admirer . Let’s see , if I was  asked , it would seem to me that Ulyana might have asked to quit … 😔

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Mimi showing her “ dynamic “ personality . She has easily made herself being home 😁 , I don’t know if she greeted the others yesterday , but , masturbating not being a tenant , now in the kitchen like she knows the tricks , a general approach like “ I NEVER LEFT GUYS , my soul always here ( and who is in my -ex- room by the way 😝😏 ) … 

I don’t know what these moves mean , Sambuka having sex not being a tenant , Mimi masturbating not being a tenant . The girls officially don’t get paid except if Ulyana promised them to do as they pleased and they will discuss “ business “ when she’s back . 

I CERTAINLY don’t agree that Ulyana’s room becomes a shelter for others , ESPECIALLY when this is a shared apartment and the other girls have personal belongings and general stuff since they live there . I believe Ulyana has informed Esmi and Nadia that girls would be coming and sleep over , BUT THEN , you would expect from the guest girls to show a bit socializing and spend time with the tenants of the apartment, have even a 5 minutes chat and so on .

I might be seeing things kind of “ sensitive “ taken let’s say , for me , it simply isn’t the right happenings . This comes from ONE OF ULYANA’S biggest fans and of course a Mimi admirer . Let’s see , if I was  asked , it would seem to me that Ulyana might have asked to quit … 😔

I guess that Uly informed the others about Fiora and Mimi, but not about Harley and Sambuka. They were partying in H&F's apartment and went to B2 in the middle of the night and was very noticeable that Nadia and husband were surprised by their arrival.

And as I said, Harley and Uly had a big fight over the phone about something. My guess is the party that they did in B2 without any authorization from anyone.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I guess that Uly informed the others about Fiora and Mimi, but not about Harley and Sambuka. They were partying in H&F's apartment and went to B2 in the middle of the night and was very noticeable that Nadia and husband were surprised by their arrival.

And as I said, Harley and Uly had a big fight over the phone about something. My guess is the party that they did in B2 without any authorization from anyone.

All possible .. we need to see when Ulyana returns how it will be with the girls . I personally wouldn’t like to see other people around IF I WAS NOT INFORMED that  “friends of mine will come and stay over “ , even also like this , you need to ask for typical reasons “ Nadia , Esmi , are you fine with that ? If you don’t agree , I will find another solution “ , this isn’t Ulyana’s apartment in Russia that she was a couple’s tenant . 

Side note , how great that we got to now have all ( except Olivia ) back on cameras .. Fiora , Mimi , Ulyana AND can’t wait to see Harley with Mimi so as to see if they know each other . Let’s see .

• Haha 1