B2 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November / December)

4 hours ago, Tessen said:

Sambuka truly is the mvp of this site. She is the best

Free spirit , she doesn’t care for anything .. give me more people like this , enjoying life and having fun for as long as they can . We will never know why she either quit or RLC said to her to pack .

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Free spirit , she doesn’t care for anything .. give me more people like this , enjoying life and having fun for as long as they can . We will never know why she either quit or RLC said to her to pack .

Marlene was very much the same as Sambuka

1 minute ago, Pete1960 said:

Marlene was very much the same as Sambuka

Marlene was going to clubs and she was having one night stands mostly .. Sambuka WAS / IS PLAYING the guys in her own terms .. the bald guy we were seeing in B1 today in the morning was substitute from this guy who had a t-shirt saying Moldova ( maybe Loraine knows him😏😏 ) .. Sambuka is a big loss but luckily Cecilia replaced her . I would have liked to have her still and sharing with Harley , I think she’s at the moment a more interesting tenant than Fiora ( and Sambuka LOVES Harley and the opposite in comparison to the problematic relationship between Harley and Fiora ) . 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I really can't wait until Ulyana gets back, but at the same time it bothers me that this new guy is going through all of wolves sloppy seconds, and the main Supreme sloppy second of his is no other than Ulyana, and since there's a history of her being so easy to have sex with (Dylan, Wolf), so I guess this new guy probably wouldn't have a problem fucking Ulyana ass, and that would be unfortunate

2 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I really can't wait until Ulyana gets back, but at the same time it bothers me that this new guy is going through all of wolves sloppy seconds, and the main Supreme sloppy second of his is no other than Ulyana, and since there's a history of her being so easy to have sex with (Dylan, Wolf), so I guess this new guy probably wouldn't have a problem fucking Ulyana ass, and that would be unfortunate

I guess he will because his dick seems very thick.

• Sad 1

• Noldus changed the title to B2 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November / December)

Something shocking I notice, when I went back to we watched the party my favorite girl Ulyana attended, well first of all as usual, wolf started hovering around her like some lost puppy, well he finally got her to follow him to the kitchen, but this time her body language towards him was not the same, like other times she would normally approach him a lot closer, and then she would probably turn her back towards him as to say you're free to start groping me, or start feeling anything you feel like touching, but this time she purposely left space between her and him, but wolf being who he is and believing he can control her to do anything, because that's the way his mind operates, so he pulls her a little closer just to whisper something in her ear, at the same time he pulls out this reddish or pink vibrator, that he wanted her to insert into her pussy, so he can randomly control what was inside of her, and the look on her face was surprising along with laughing, and she kind of hugged him, and it really wasn't a sexy hug, and as quick as the hug ended, she created more space between them, and after a second or so, Ulyana casually turned around and walked back downstairs to the living room table, and after seeing the surprising rejection on his face (it's how I interpreted), he then followed her back downstairs to the party, okay I have to be honest, I loved the effing hell out of her, and respected her so much for rejecting him, because unfortunate for me I always assume this guy had so much control over her, because I don't believe anyone but wolf, and not counting Marat, have I ever seen one man that was associated with this project, has had more sex with Ulyana than anyone I can even think of, so is that rejection from her saying that she's changing, and I honestly have to say it's way too early, because it wasn't long before I notice her drinking stopped, followed by her exercising more, but after that, unfortunately the drinking started again (which it was her decision), along with the threesome she had with wolf, Margo, and wolf friend, so like I said it's too early to see that there's some type of permanent change in her, where she will start rejecting the in-house fuck boys

• Confused 1