Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #48

Pete1960

9 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Personally the forum isn't about being right or wrong it's about being able to express personal opinions from individual perspectives. I couldn't care less if someone agrees with me or vice verse it's the opportunity to say it. Guess some can't handle reading contrary opinions.

They only come on here to bitch at what we post. They don't even bother putting a good word in for either Leora or Paul. Useless shits.

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Personally carry on and say what you want about the tenants. That part I do not care about as I myself am critical of some tenants. If a tenant reads the forum they should be able to handle any criticism given, if they can't then it's time for them too get out of RLC and move on. After all it is a forum so there's going to be good and bad posts about the tenants. Speculation is what drives forums. 

What I try to stop is when members attack other members posts. All it does is turn into a feud of ranting and name calling making themselves look foolish. Most times the posts will just be deleted as it has no bearing on the topic. If it gets carried away too much then whoever is involved will be asked too stop their nonsense. If it doesn't stop then whoever is involved in the melee that continues will get a warning, sat out where they can't make any further posts until the time set has expired. The forum is not monitored 24 hours a day but things get looked after once a moderator or myself is back on to deal with the situations at hand.

Concentrate on the instigators.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Concentrate on the instigators.

And the stupid members that only use sad and confused emojis which to me is past the point of being abusive and adds fuck all to this forum topic. Take their emoji privileges away, if possible, or show them the damn door or warn them to quit the bullshit.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

And the stupid members that only use sad and confused emojis which to me is past the point of being abusive and adds fuck all to this forum topic. Take their emoji privileges away, if possible, or show them the damn door or warn them to quit the bullshit.

Good luck with Pepe resurfacing 😂🤣😂 .. If he carries on , even the 4-5 that post will stop . The Leader Of The Acolytes is back , he has fooled you all and he has his reasons . There’s a reason that CamCaps banned him but everyone forgot it as it seems , it also seems that the banned period ended or they lifted the decision .. Everybody deserves a second chance but someone who RUINED  the Leora and Paul topic  and MADE DOZENS of people to quit posting here , well , I try not to have the memory of a goldfish . So , let’s see what we will be discussing in a few months time .. I am not gonna be fooled here , obviously I don’t discourage the healthy exchange of chats and posts as it is the reason of the existence of the forum , BUT , the signs are already appearing .. 2 days in a row and the ZERO negative criticism because ONE MORE comes who sees things a PERFECT PARADISE .. Please search if you have the time and patience the things this forum member has said about Paul and during the glory days of Leora in Russia , then you realize that the things being said for Paul nowadays are national anthems and sweet , beautiful  classical music 😂🤣🤣😎🥸

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

38 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

He can do it himself but prefers ordering his slave woman to do the deed.

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul still hasn't removed the creamy milk by herself 

Like Denis did in Malia's bed 

Paul is just a lazy ass and has no ability for imagination as you always see his stunned look and staring into the abyss. Ironic isn't it that Leora is a full fledged masturbator while Paul has no desire and clue how to masturbate. He is even useless to himself - lol.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Paul is just a lazy ass and has no ability for imagination as you always see his stunned look and staring into the abyss. Ironic isn't it that Leora is a full fledged masturbator while Paul has no desire and clue how to masturbate. He is even useless to himself - lol.

I'll show him if he pays me with his woman

• Haha 3