Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #48

Pete1960

31 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Yup.  Only question I have is who decides what is tolerated and what isn't. Don't think any of us should have to power to say what is allowed.

It's all about respect, being considerate and using a degree of wisdom before posting fake news. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Dictators and this forum topic has a few of them.

Personally the forum isn't about being right or wrong it's about being able to express personal opinions from individual perspectives. I couldn't care less if someone agrees with me or vice verse it's the opportunity to say it. Guess some can't handle reading contrary opinions.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Yup.  Only question I have is who decides what is tolerated and what isn't. Don't think any of us should have to power to say what is allowed.

Personally carry on and say what you want about the tenants. That part I do not care about as I myself am critical of some tenants. If a tenant reads the forum they should be able to handle any criticism given, if they can't then it's time for them too get out of RLC and move on. After all it is a forum so there's going to be good and bad posts about the tenants. Speculation is what drives forums. 

What I try to stop is when members attack other members posts. All it does is turn into a feud of ranting and name calling making themselves look foolish. Most times the posts will just be deleted as it has no bearing on the topic. If it gets carried away too much then whoever is involved will be asked too stop their nonsense. If it doesn't stop then whoever is involved in the melee that continues will get a warning, sat out where they can't make any further posts until the time set has expired. The forum is not monitored 24 hours a day but things get looked after once a moderator or myself is back on to deal with the situations at hand.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Personally carry on and say what you want about the tenants. That part I do not care about as I myself am critical of some tenants. If a tenant reads the forum they should be able to handle any criticism given, if they can't then it's time for them too get out of RLC and move on. After all it is a forum so there's going to be good and bad posts about the tenants. Speculation is what drives forums. 

What I try to stop is when members attack other members posts. All it does is turn into a feud of ranting and name calling making themselves look foolish. Most times the posts will just be deleted as it has no bearing on the topic. If it gets carried away too much then whoever is involved will be asked too stop their nonsense. If it doesn't stop then whoever is involved in the melee that continues will get a warning, sat out where they can't make any further posts until the time set has expired. The forum is not monitored 24 hours a day but things get looked after once a moderator or myself is back on to deal with the situations at hand.

Members here are adults, so they should be able to take criticism without running 🏃‍♀️ to a mod cause they're butt hurt if you have a different opinion 😉 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Well said and who could disagree

• Haha 1

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhosa sexta feira para todos 

wonderful Friday for everyone 

01/12/2023 01/December  /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Bonjour Pulo, jimbo et vous tous

Je vous suis en silence et je vous remercie

de vos commentaires

Il et toujours agréable de regarder Léora et Paul sans oubliée la charmante Eva

Passer un très bon vendredi et un merveilleux week-end qui approche

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour Pulo, jimbo et vous tous

Je vous suis en silence et je vous remercie