Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #48

Pete1960

4 hours ago, H12DKE said:

Blimey...you agree...and as for responding the way I do it is because yes it is frustrating with the constant BS and lies some of these people talk on here like they know the tenants and know better for them. By all means sign on, praise what's good and whine about doesn't appeal...but to personally attack the same guy day in day out...this should not be tolerated. 

Some here, like myself, have actually corresponded with the models so that part is real, but you are right in saying that they think they know better for them. I have acted like that a time or two. But it is a natural thing for us to have disdain for the guy on here. I've made fun of Paul. Some of us even got the finger from Leora one night for riding Paul. Not our finest hour.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Personally carry on and say what you want about the tenants. That part I do not care about as I myself am critical of some tenants. If a tenant reads the forum they should be able to handle any criticism given, if they can't then it's time for them too get out of RLC and move on. After all it is a forum so there's going to be good and bad posts about the tenants. Speculation is what drives forums. 

What I try to stop is when members attack other members posts. All it does is turn into a feud of ranting and name calling making themselves look foolish. Most times the posts will just be deleted as it has no bearing on the topic. If it gets carried away too much then whoever is involved will be asked too stop their nonsense. If it doesn't stop then whoever is involved in the melee that continues will get a warning, sat out where they can't make any further posts until the time set has expired. The forum is not monitored 24 hours a day but things get looked after once a moderator or myself is back on to deal with the situations at hand.

Ohhhhh Superdude! I love when you flex your petrified muscles!

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Members here are adults, so they should be able to take criticism without running 🏃‍♀️ to a mod cause they're butt hurt if you have a different opinion 😉 

I do. I once was a butthurt kid here. Ok I was like 50, but still. I remember it quite clearly. Got my ass shredded by that cat and ran away like the coward i was.

Serious though I do understand the frustrations some have not quite understanding the culture.

7 hours ago, H12DKE said:

I'm sure she's rather date Paul who lacks in the bedroom than date some of the foul mouthed cretins on here. 

Some people struggle to understand this. If Leora wanted another man she wouldn't take Paul back, we may like it or not but this is her decision and it is still part of her real life. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Some people struggle to understand this. If Leora wanted another man she wouldn't take Paul back, we may like it or not but this is her decision and it is still part of her real life. 

If leora wants to move on there's a vacancy in benidorm sticky vicky died

Just now, Gregg said:
2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I

If leora wants to move on there's a vacancy in benidorm  sticky vicky died

7 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Members here are adults, so they should be able to take criticism without running 🏃‍♀️ to a mod cause they're butt hurt if you have a different opinion 😉 

It's not always criticism, I have seen & had personal attacks against myself & family, that is unacceptable