Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #48

Pete1960

55 minutes ago, H12DKE said:

They live well, they live in a decent sized and modern apartment

That,with no possessions, no furniture, no car, no pension is living well? You're easy to please.

I'd bought my second house at that age. Think where she could be, given her potential, if she was working in an occupation.

• Confused 4

37 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

That,with no possessions, no furniture, no car, no pension is living well? You're easy to please.

I'd bought my second house at that age. Think where she could be, given her potential, if she was working in an occupation.

Here we go again how do you know there's no car, no pension? You nor anyone else here no anything beyond what you see in the apartment. 

Pure speculation. 

• Upvote 5

36 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

No car and no pension...but he owns and runs a business...and their circumstances are far different from your it seems. If she doesn't need to work and can stay at home all day wanking then fucking fair play to her. She's not unhappy looking and they both eat well. Apart from watching them on cam what in their lives matters to viewers...nothing, nothing AT ALL. These chat forums are all make believe and mostly by jealous men who Paul really does not give any fucks about. I really don't get why people can't be nice and just chat shit on here instead of constantly tearing in to the guys of the project who get to shag mostly fit woman. I am happy for them but it tickles me with the utter horse shit that is often spoken about them all here.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Here we go again how do you know there's no car, no pension? You nor anyone else here no anything beyond what you see in the apartment. 

Pure speculation. 

@Pepe See what I mean...such crap being said all the time. They probably know what Leo's favourite cake shop is too. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Pure speculation. 

Don't believe your eyes. I only comment on what I see. Two people content in the now as is. Show me the ambition, the passion and drive for more in life a goal...other than hoping they can milk it as long as they can.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

14 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Don't believe your eyes. I only comment on what I see. Two people content in the now as is. Show me the ambition, the passion and drive for more in life a goal...other than hoping they can milk it as long as they can.

If and I say if it's true what your saying. What does that matter to you or me or anyone else for matter? It doesn't. 

I'm not trying to attack just understand better where you're coming from. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

What does that matter to you or me or anyone else for matter? It doesn't. I'm not trying to attack just understand better where you're coming from. 

It's merely my commenting . It's a forum.

Where I am coming from is having lived a long (successful) life and then watching two people who seem to lack the passion and drive needed for taking care of themselves where they not on RLC with Leora providing a free apartment and spending money for basically spreading her legs.

I wish them both the very best and don't dislike either. I was a big defender of Paul, he just makes it tough to be able to continue to do so. I see a still attractive near middle age woman who has skills in medical/law enforcement fields yet avoids both pension providing professions for an easy life (for now).

My personal experience and watching friends live their lives with varying degrees of success and failure I apply these observations to Paul and Leora. Who I observe are in the same basic situation they were in ala 2013 when first housed by RLC. Different apartments (3) and a different country but the same.

Adding to these observations in life and Leora/Paul's situation these two separated because it was apparently essential for Leora (to the extent she left Russia and Paul and Eva and family and friends) to be able to continue to practice exhibitionism in return for a free roof and spending money. Furthermore both had new boyfriend/girlfriend and a sexual relationships after the separation openly confiding in each others adventures as they remained friends.

Then comes Malia who Leora used to masturbate her directing her position to cameras. She breaks up with Loverboy, who would not come before the cameras.  Malia is forced to leave right when Leora is incrementally doing more with her. She reunites with Paul. 

Perhaps weird as it sounds they intended to reunite all along new partners notwithstanding. But here we are ala 2013 in an different apartment and country but essentially identically the same.

Who do you know, what couple, who in the past 11 years haven't improved, advanced, increased in their lives?

What other conclusion can a reasonable person make? Hence the forum comments.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2