B4 - General Topic 2023 #73 (November / December)

9 hours ago, Maxbell said:

HELP

if I re-sub early, do the replays reset as in I can only see replays since the new sub started.

I did this before and it fucked them up and they were confused,

I think you will get from 24 hours before your sub

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, northguy said:

Maybe, but what about if the Visa is given on the condition,

that the person can have an income with a proven job,

and so support one self? Would that not mean a real job?

When I read about the civil partner process for a visa extension, there was no condition that the person applying for an extension find employment.  The employment requirement -- actually, it seems to be more of an income requirement -- is to ensure that the non-resident partner does not become dependent on the state for support.

• Like 1

In her first several days, Sara's guest friend appears to have has gone into Barcelona for much of the day.  Perhaps she is dealing with certain administrative matters.  When she arrived, Sara went outside the villa to meet her, so no way of determining how well they know each other,from the nature of the greeting.

She has a small Kenzo backpack in Sara's wardrobe room.  That backpack cost between 150-200 euros.  Kenzo is a high end, luxury brand.

And we don't know where Sara was between the last time she was a participant, and now.  Other than Sara seems to have met LiaLia wherever she was.

IIRC, when Sara and Bruno were a couple, they communicated in English.  Has anyone heard Sara speak Spanish?

34 minutes ago, moules said:

When I read about the civil partner process for a visa extension, there was no condition that the person applying for an extension find employment.  The employment requirement -- actually, it seems to be more of an income requirement -- is to ensure that the non-resident partner does not become dependent on the state for support.

Thx Moules. I find the rules very, very confusing,

but agree the basic principle is to avoid

state support of foreigners, that is national economic thinking.

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

But Daytona isn't a girl, and the question was which girls are Russian 🤔

Neither you (spammer) or Trump has any say at all

about Daytona being a girl, that is not in Europe.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, moules said:

In her first several days, Sara's guest friend appears to have has gone into Barcelona for much of the day.  Perhaps she is dealing with certain administrative matters.  When she arrived, Sara went outside the villa to meet her, so no way of determining how well they know each other,from the nature of the greeting.

She has a small Kenzo backpack in Sara's wardrobe room.  That backpack cost between 150-200 euros.  Kenzo is a high end, luxury brand.

And we don't know where Sara was between the last time she was a participant, and now.  Other than Sara seems to have met LiaLia wherever she was.

IIRC, when Sara and Bruno were a couple, they communicated in English.  Has anyone heard Sara speak Spanish?

Sara's girl friend is obviously her manager.

That's why she's rich by taking care of her client.

• Confused 1

I think the loverelation between Sara and Karma is over. Sara is ocupied with everyting and everyone but Karma all the time leaving Karma sad time after time. Karma has been patient but love and attraction has ended. Dayton has a big part too and Saraa has never told him to leave them alone! He hasn't got the brains to understand that by himself.

• Upvote 2

il y a 41 minutes, moules a dit :

And we don't know where Sara was between the last time she was a participant, and now.

Not sure for the whole period, since i joined after her last time here, but this summer I'm pretty sure (but never 100%) she was in the St. Petersburg area.