B4 - General Topic 2023 #76 (December)

5 minutes ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

How about a little respect. He had he's fingers inside Cecilia early at the party and wanted her to suck his dick with his ex last week. He watched as her and Karma were changing clothes in Lalis room. He's just a selfish prick with no regard or respect for women. He's an ass.

She doesn't respect herself, why should he?

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

respect for what???

the first time they fucked was in a orgy with lali and sabrina how about she respects herself first don't put that on massimo 😂

how many times has lali and sabrina sucked his dick🤔

this is starting to remind me of gloria and anthony people starting to blame anthony 😂

I agree with you. Some people always try to put the blame on the guys here and make these girls look like angel. if you don't respect yourself, nobody will. As long as Mass does not sexually assualts any of these girls, I won't blame him for anything. If she thinks that he not her type, she can move forward simple is that. This is the reason why nowadays, women get away with a lot of things while men take the blame for almost everything.

• Thanks 2

lol, I am a jealous loser and I also think he his a wanker. He pushes and pushes like with his exgirlfriend last weekend who did not want to do a threesome. Wanker!! 

and eventually she gives in!! Which makes me a jealous loser!. 🤣🤣🤣🤣