B4 - General Topic 2023 #76 (December)

9 hours ago, Fagen said:

He might be in shock if he/she revealed herself 😆
They been in there for some time now.

i'm pretty sure they already knew prior to showing up.

after reading someone's post yesterday (sorry i don't remember who it was), i'm beginning to think that some of these extended UM times are for outsiders to come to the apartments/villas to sign a waiver before actually showing up in these places.  i think it's the only thing that makes sense as rlc would be putting it's neck on the chopping block otherwise.

10 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:

All hell doesn't break loose, but I find it strange when any visitor can get through the entire house unhindered. Especially in an area that is sensitive in many respects, such as the girls' living quarters, you have to ensure a minimum level of security and know in advance who will get into the house. There may also be a rotten egg. I don't want to hear the screaming. 

Now they have disappeared into the garage. 

i agree and i believe that is what the extended UM times are for.  too much risk on rlc's part in my opinion.

Two positive things regarding Daytona.

1: He stuffed away his suitcase into the wardrobe-without unpacking but anyway..

2: He has stopped going to bed with Sara and manage to sleep in his own bed.

Maybe he some day will learn how to knock on a door and wait for an answer before entering. But i'm afraid that is an utopia.

• Haha 1