B7 - General Topic 2023 #34 (December)

5 hours ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

That's a great take.

In my opinion Max/Mass...
may enjoy enjoy great business success.

I have watched and listened to him work while in his room.

He's clear concise, caring, generous and thoughtful.

It maybe that because he works mostly remote and deals with people he interacts with but does not see.

However, in person he has no true interpersonal skills.

He fails at small talk and his narcissistic behavior, is superficial and always agenda driven. You see the results of that on display here since his arrival.

In other words he's as the axiom goes..

"All Hat, No Cattle"...

He tries and fails more times than not, so his go to play is to speak to things that are not true or to make them bigger than they are.

Prediction. After getting with Cecelia, tasting Sara, and feeling up Karma, he will continue to persue both.

He won't stop until he gets one or both, Ney's feelings be damned. He still has eyes for Margo as well...we can look forward to more of his boorish behavior because thats the only person he knows how to be.

He exhibit’s sociopathic behaviour. Charming but is not empathetic to how the women feel. If he developed a rapport first with the women, he would have more chance with the holdouts. I am not sure he has that ability. Maybe

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

Is it me or does it seem strange that when looking at the top replay thumbnails, that only one of Cecilia and Mass, but a bunch of Wolf, Margo and Ney....

I guess people find them more entertaining, which is easy when it involves Margo. Margo over CeCe any day.   

• Upvote 1

@Boing I understood you speak Italian, could you confirm that Max is saying something like "I fucked that girl last night so tonight I can sleep outside"? Or any Italian speaking user, of course.

Or he means he could sleep at Cecilia's ?

If so, there is a clear "necessity" to perform in order to work/stay (at least @ the villas).

Thxs

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Le 12/10/2023 à 3:12 PM, 1charliefoxx69 a dit :

I couldn't agree more.

After a long strange night.

Ney called Max out on his shit.

He started by lying about everythng. As she started to leave for B4 he tried to grab her and she resisted. He said and I quote " I don't want you to think that I want to fuck everybody."

The look on her face was like, really..don't believe what I saw you doing. Then he proceeded to spin this tale longer and tried to explain away his bullshit behavior, she wasn't having it.

With Karma forgetting that her room is right next to hers, he said he went to check on the cat. He even tried to turn it on it on her, and said I didn't do anything I only fucked Cecilia. What the hell does he think, these girls all speak to each about what happens. He then proceeded to get on top of her and tried to dry hump her and cuddle her and place her hand on his dick but she refused.

He then got up and left.

In that moment he told her all she needed to know.

She remained on the sofa for a few moments and the headed back to B4.

Conversation starts around here:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Max's point is something like "I am single, you all have boyfriends, I was drunk I had fun but then I said I was sorry but you are still mad at me", I only fucked Cecilia" (wonder if Karma had been available what he could have said ... I only fucked 2 girls?) and then I guess he also tried to prove her that she hasn't been a nun too (not sure about this part):

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

but how does it end? Apparently peace, but he has only one thing in mind (see for yourself):

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

What he seems not to understand is that Ney had feelings (may be she shouldn't have in RLC) while he apparently is much less involved.

I think we should see Ney as a cat: she needs to be cuddled, also moves and rests as one (look how sometimes she crouches ..); needless to say that I find her very sensual and charming ... 😂

4 hours ago, MaxK said:

I thought Margo was going on vacation or leaving the project but when!

Margo is packing more than one big suitcase this morning, so I will say she is leaving the project.

Empty shelves in the wardrobe.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1