B7 - General Topic 2023 #34 (December)

4 hours ago, Slow said:

Conversation starts around here:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Max's point is something like "I am single, you all have boyfriends, I was drunk I had fun but then I said I was sorry but you are still mad at me", I only fucked Cecilia" (wonder if Karma had been available what he could have said ... I only fucked 2 girls?) and then I guess he also tried to prove her that she hasn't been a nun too (not sure about this part):

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

but how does it end? Apparently peace, but he has only one thing in mind (see for yourself):

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

What he seems not to understand is that Ney had feelings (may be she shouldn't have in RLC) while he apparently is much less involved.

I think we should see Ney as a cat: she needs to be cuddled, also moves and rests as one (look how sometimes she crouches ..); needless to say that I find her very sensual and charming ... 😂

There are two elements that we must remember, one, how young Ney is compared to Max.

Two there is a unspoken thing about giving a women a little more than she's ever had that will change them.

You are correct about her, she's beautiful and that is why Wolf has tried to protect her. I wonder how things will change now that Margo is going home.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I though Margo was just going home for the holidays but it look like she'll be leaving for good,she's packing everything.

A third possibility is that she is leaving for an extended holiday trip, and will return to a different RLC apartment.  This would be similar to what happened to Holly.

1 hour ago, moules said:

A third possibility is that she is leaving for an extended holiday trip, and will return to a different RLC apartment.  This would be similar to what happened to Holly.

We'll see,i hope two girls replace her in that room though

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, moules said:

Holly came back chasing Thor, she wasn't part of the program until RLC moved her & Thor into a new apartment for them.