B4 - General Topic 2023 #79 (December)

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Sleepless night for Karma, she's afraid of falling asleep and let's stop saying that they are mature women. Anyone would be scared when faced with a pig

are you sure, that your argument is serious or genuine. sounds like stalking to me. impose his ideas on women. let it go as it goes. 😉

Shay Mitchell Omg GIF by Lifetime

5 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

KARMA n'avait pas de slip sous son pantalon, mais son soutien-gorge était bien en place et puis s'enduire de crème pour rentrer sous les draps !!

Un comportement qui ne lui somiglia pas

This afternoon she went out with a boy who didn't want to come into the house and then met up with "the tick". Maybe she left them as a souvenir for the boy

2 minutes ago, Noodle said:

sei sicuro che la tua argomentazione sia seria o genuina. mi sembra uno stalking. imporre le sue idee alle donne. lascialo andare come va. 😉

Shay Mitchell Omg GIF di Lifetime

I'm not sure about anything though......... I THINK SO!!! In fact, after 5 minutes I wrote that Karma is sleeping

14 minutes ago, poncherello said:

This afternoon she went out with a boy who didn't want to come into the house and then met up with "the tick". Maybe she left them as a souvenir for the boy

She said that or where did you get this from?

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

To demonstrate that I know how to be objective, I add that part of the fault also lies with Karma: why did he need to have the cables carried by the pig that he had put in his backpack on the way out? and what was the need to enter from the garage?

Maybe they can enter through garage without a key