B4 - General Topic 2023 #79 (December)

9 minutes ago, Tooley said:

Also Margo, Ney and Cecilia have a boyfriend, but they dont care 😂

I have givin up understanding these girls relationships, in the past they usually stuck to one guy but now they have bf and fuck friends.

Vor 4 Minuten sagte Fagen:

Es würde Spaß machen, wenn Karma oder Daytona da hochlaufen würden

Ihnen vielleicht , aber den Mädchen nicht. Karma weiß aber sicherlich was ihre " Freundin Sara " da oben so treibt. Gestern noch gemeinsam im Bad und vorher die Attacken von Massimo noch abgewehrt und heute alles vergessen. Ich wollte es immer nicht glauben wenn mir jemand schrieb der Sara besser kannte als ich  was für ein " Früchtchen " Sara ist. Heute erlebe ich das mit. So ein Bockmist !

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I really think that tonight will end badly, Sara is resisting and I don't think she will accept without a condom but she is also falling asleep. Let's hope he doesn't decide to wander around the house.

You are so right !  He doesn't take NO for answer ! He really is dangerous ! 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I feel sorry for Karma and "the tick" who will not be able to sleep with the imminent danger

I think he is another miron 🤷‍♂️

he's touchy yes but I doubt he will go that far 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Hai così ragione! Non accetta NO come risposta! E' davvero pericoloso! 

I have the impression that she sacrificed herself, taking advantage of the cycle. We need to understand if he will pretend to be asleep to get off Karma or if Sara will be able to keep him blocked. It's true, however, that Sara likes it but not this evening, and it won't be!

• Haha 1