B4 - General Topic 2023 #79 (December)

I look at Sara as the Alpha female of the villas.  I say this because of how she dominated her boyfriend from a previous participation.  That was Bruno.  There was one memorable night when Bruno was out-fucked by Sara.  He gave her all he had, and she wanted more.  He failed the challenge.

2 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Hoffentlich geht das Schwein nicht auch noch zu Karma. Hoffentlich bleibt Daytona noch bei ihr. Dass sie etwas befürchten zeigt doch daß sie noch nicht ausgezogen im Bett liegt. Jetzt rächt sich dass die Zimmer nicht abschließbar sind. Wenn RLC jetzt nicht handelt solange Massimo noch in der Villa ist verstehe ich die Welt nicht mehr. Wenn den Mädchen gegen ihren Willen etwas passiert und das öffentlich wird ( Kameras )  ist RLC tot. Hoffentlich erkennen die Bosse diese Gefahr und handeln.

I don't think that the girls do anything without her will. they have a contract don't forget that. this is not a hotel or a holiday apartment. this is not the same life what you know. this girls a performer. I hope you understand this now. 🤷‍♂️