PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

On ‎2015‎-‎01‎-‎30 at 1:41 PM, kzsjzkdjs said:

I guess the guy she had there yesterday must have been a one nighter.

the guy who was in the appartment yesterday was a friend of jannet.

le ponia una manzana en la boca , y le comia el coño hasta que saliera sidra .

Nora and Kiko are spending a lot of time in the bedroom, carressing and full of love, but no sex..

some sadness in the room?

They just had sex now! Started under the covers but ended in doggystyle with the looks of they both cumming at the same time...fairytale ending there you might say!  8)

On ‎2015‎-‎02‎-‎01 at 6:30 AM, Cho2vant said:

What is the best in Nora, is the contentment of his face and that wonderful smile that never leaves.    :D

Lucky I checked the photo you added because I was about to say I'd been watching her while she was in front of the television, thinking she looked like a miserable bitch. Obviously you had similar thoughts.

On ‎2015‎-‎02‎-‎01 at 6:33 AM, ozi said:

What is the best in Nora, is the contentment of his face and that wonderful smile that never leaves.    :D

Lucky I checked the photo you added because I was about to say I'd been watching her while she was in front of the television, thinking she looked like a miserable bitch. Obviously you had similar thoughts.

I still say this is a imposter its not the real nora. this nora takes baths eats something besides soups and has sex alot. the other one didn't eat anything but soup and only took a bath ever couple weeks and when I got here they was in there old place about 3 months before they left and I never seen them have sex