PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

Sorry but you are wrong. She has done anal and swallowing and put on the sexiest underwear known to man.

She is a wonderful girl.

Anyway I need to sleep!!!

Recuerdo ese polvo con luz tenue y lenceria y nunca hubo anal. Nunca lo ha habido.

I think I know where the green bottle went!  If you look in reflection in the mirror on the bottom right hand side of the mirror above Nora's dresser, you will see the top of a green bottle.  I'm pretty damn sure that is the Kamila green bottle!!!  No thanks needed.......just good spy work LOL

EUROMIKE I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU ON THE KAMILA POST SHE WAS AN AMAZING GIRL HER PERSONALITY WAS GREAT I DONT THINK WE WILL NEVER GET A GIRL THET WILL FILL UP TO HER STANDARDS SHE WAS REALLY BEAUTIFUL IN EVERY WAY AND THE WAY SHE GOT ALONG WITH EVERYONE WAS AMAZING MISSING HER LIKE CRAZY I WISH SHE NEVER LEFT CAUSE WHO KNOWS HER AND RITA WERE GETTING ALONG WELL BEFORE SHE LEFT.

I think I know where the green bottle went!  If you look in reflection in the mirror on the bottom right hand side of the mirror above Nora's dresser, you will see the top of a green bottle.  I'm pretty damn sure that is the Kamila green bottle!!!  No thanks needed.......just good spy work LOL

Nora doesn't have a mirror above her dresser!  Good "bullshit work" as usual.

Sorry but you are wrong. She has done anal and swallowing and put on the sexiest underwear known to man.

She is a wonderful girl.

Recuerdo ese polvo con luz tenue y lenceria y nunca hubo anal. Nunca lo ha habido.

I am ALMOST positive I watched a video on CC of Nora taking it in the ass about a year ago.

She is a wonderful girl.

I am ALMOST positive I watched a video on CC of Nora taking it in the ass about a year ago.

En vuestras imaginaciones seguro que sí, en la realidad ya os digo yo que nunca ha hecho anal ni en el viejo apartamento ni en el nuevo, lo máximo un dedo en el culo.

Nora doesn't have a mirror above her dresser!  Good "bullshit work" as usual.

Are you blind or just near sighted?  There is a mirror above the dresser and the foot of the bed.....snaky, you are such a dipshit!!!