PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

The war is simmering or everyone has gone to bed.

That tells me that it was either adolescent kids or old geezers that were fighting each other all day today lol ,because it is past their bedtimes and curfews so they had to go to bed,don't worry they will be back at it again tomorrow,another day on CC has come to an end goodnight folks lol 8) 8) 8) ::) ::)

• Upvote 1

The war is simmering or everyone has gone to bed.

That tells me that it was either adolescent kids or old geezers that were fighting each other all day today lol ,because it is past their bedtimes and curfews so they had to go to bed,don't worry they will be back at it again tomorrow,another day on CC has come to an end goodnight folks lol 8) 8) 8) ::) ::)

Most likely be at it tomorrow again.  Becoming a daily ritual.

That poor sad green beer bottle,so all alone now,the apartment is going to go dark for maintenance so we probably won't see who takes it ::) ::)

OF ALL THE THINGS THAT HAPPENS ON RLC THAT I HATE,THIS SHIT IS THE ONE THING THAT I HATE THE MOST,WHAT THE FUCK IS THE SKINNY ASS FAGGOT DOING HERE GO RENT A FUCKING ROOM DUDE IF YOU WANNA SPEND THE NIGHT WITH NORA,YOU EVER NOTICE THAT THE GIRLS ACT DIFFERENT AND SHIT NEVER HAPPENS WHEN HE'S AROUND,I DON'T PAY TO SEE YOUR LITTLE BITCH ASS KILLING THE VIBE OF THE GIRLS.:( :{ :[ :[

I fully agree, whats up with that? nora turns into bitch mode and then the girls decide they have to move out! they cant be themselves when kiko the vibe killer is around! no one wants to see this assclown!

Yes, she´s like a vampire, she sucks the life right out of them.

wow.  usually i like speculation... it makes things interesting.... but this.... come on..... this is based on CONSIDERABLY  less than nothing.

all girls but Nora only stay about a month.  seriously, this is because she manages to offend them all in exactly 30 days!!

lets try and use at least grade school logic......... or to para-quote the old joke "when you cut the fourth leg of the frog, the reason it cannot jump is NOT because it went deaf!!"

That poor sad green beer bottle,so all alone now,the apartment is going to go dark for maintenance so we probably won't see who takes it ::) ::)

OF ALL THE THINGS THAT HAPPENS ON RLC THAT I HATE,THIS SHIT IS THE ONE THING THAT I HATE THE MOST,WHAT THE FUCK IS THE SKINNY ASS FAGGOT DOING HERE GO RENT A FUCKING ROOM DUDE IF YOU WANNA SPEND THE NIGHT WITH NORA,YOU EVER NOTICE THAT THE GIRLS ACT DIFFERENT AND SHIT NEVER HAPPENS WHEN HE'S AROUND,I DON'T PAY TO SEE YOUR LITTLE BITCH ASS KILLING THE VIBE OF THE GIRLS.:( :{ :[ :[

I fully agree, whats up with that? nora turns into bitch mode and then the girls decide they have to move out! they cant be themselves when kiko the vibe killer is around! no one wants to see this assclown!

Yes, she´s like a vampire, she sucks the life right out of them.

wow.  usually i like speculation... it makes things interesting.... but this.... come on..... this is based on CONSIDERABLY  less than nothing.

all girls but Nora only stay about a month.  seriously, this is because she manages to offend them all in exactly 30 days!!

lets try and use at least grade school logic......... or to para-quote the old joke "when you cut the fourth leg of the frog, the reason it cannot jump is NOT because it went deaf!!"

Hey little man didn't you hear me say turn off your computer and go to bed,It's pass your bedtime little guy,your parents know that you are still up Playing around on their computer?,how many times are you gonna kiss ass on CC,and you know whose asses I'm talking about,You repeat and recycle word for word the same tired ass lines every freakin day talking about "grade school logic"and "grade school grammar"and "Speculations" no disrespect to stonecold but here in "The United States of America" we have the right to speculate and come up with whatever theories and bullshit we damn well please, it's a free country,and we can do whatever we wanna do,it's call an opinion you idiot,when will this back and forth ever end with you guys not realizing that your shitty ass comments and calling people names and going around page after page quoting people,It just makes ya'll look petty and desperate as hell for attention,get off CC go outside,hug your family if you have any,find a bar and have a drink,oh sorry i forgot your underage,well have a rootbeer and chill out.

Step back and think for a minute,we all (including me)are on here talking and arguing about some females thousands of miles away that will never know who we are,or couldn't give two shits about who we are,but we come on here every single day whining about who's right from who is wrong,and who knows what the girls are saying or thinking,what gives anyone of us the absolute authority to dictate to anyone else on here what to think or what is really happening on RLC,this website is for entertainment purposes only and I never see you post a damn thing except your bullshit ass comments putting other members down because you disagree with them,You might want to fall in line and be a puppet, but I like to form my opinion even if it is the dumbest shit ever,but a least it's all mine,not something I read or copied from someone else on CC,and I'm not just following blindly behind other people just so they would like me smh. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;)

• Upvote 1

Hola amigo euromike69, tengo un mensaje tuyo, pero no puedo contestarte, tienes bloqueada la admisión de mensajes.

SALUDOS.

Ok my friend try it again,pm me your answer ;

Damn this girl has some nice titties too :)

• Upvote 1

We have one question. Why is this Nora and Kiko character in this apartment when they are listed below as retired? So they are retired so go away. You had your time. It is time for new blood. Also, the picture that was posted of this Nora was very nice for its time. But that time will never be again. Stop trying to live those years through these young girls. Just let go and take that wannabe bad boy with you. Seriously, bad boy, now that was a joke. 

Child Boards: Diana & Efim - Retired , Marta & David - Retired , Sofia & Roman - Retired , Katya & Ruslan - Retired , Isabel & Marcelo - Retired , Alma & Stefan - Retired , Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Retired , Max & Lora - Retired , Angela & Valera - Retired  , Varya & Igor - Retired , Ariel & Harvey - Retired  , Elena & Artur - Retired ,  Lina & Mark - Retired , Gia & Ian - Retired , Ana & Danna - Retired ,  Olga & Sergey - Retired , Maria & John - Retired , Reallifecam.Com - Old 

Damn this girl has some nice titties too :)

That she does. Nice to see that she wasn't trying to hide from the cameras.

Btw...she's having her period now for those that track that sort of thing.

She has a very nice body in my opinion.....very nice breasts for sure tho!!!