PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

Well SC according to the guys on the other site Reallifecamfan.com Kiko had to go back or else be deported  .  His visa expired and Spain would not renew it  .  They were supposed to have came from Donetsk only thats where the war is and by the news and pictures of Donetsk on the internet , there is not much left of the city so no reason to go there .  Maybe he is in Russia ... don't know and i really don't care .  According to them Kiko is either in Ukraine somewhere or in Russia  .  They do expect him to sneak back in without the authorities knowing he is there  . I do know that Vika or whatever her name was went back to Donetsk , got married and had a baby . I think she was Kiko's sister but not sure . Someone posted her facebook or vk site and i did look at it but did not save it .  He doesn't look the type to join the Russian military  .  Where ever he is i do wish him well  .

According to me the guys on the other site Reallifecamfan.com are full of shit.

Actually, it appears that the dudes on Reallifecamfan are no more full of shit that we are.

There. Are you happy now? All of the pix that made you have to scroll around the screen and all of the fuckwits that have to quote them are gone.

Now you can bitch, whine, cry and complain because you have no pictures to look at.  ::)

Fucking Romper Room at it finest.

Thank you sir! We hope we didn't make you work too hard with that request. But why the addition of the harsh words? You talk like those were the only images on the forum and the best of "boner alert" and "masturbation material".

Why is it every time we bring a request or suggestion to you(like professional forum members should), you are the one who starts bitching and whining because we're making you do things??  If you don't want to be a moderator then just say it to admin and free up the spot for someone who does want to be a moderator.

Please stonecold ssshh don't let these kids on here know that you are too old and not hip to the lingo lol,but have you ever heard about this little movie called "STAR WARS" well there is a young lad by the name of luke skywalker in the film....may the force be with you  ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://cdn1.sciencefiction.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Luke-Skywalker-thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Please stonecold ssshh don't let these kids on here know that you are too old and not hip to the lingo lol,but have you ever heard about this little movie called "STAR WARS" well there is a young lad by the name of luke skywalker in the film....may the force be with you  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I wasn't a Star Wars fan. I'm almost back from the day when they made Ma & Pa Kettle Movies.