PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

On ‎2015‎-‎03‎-‎30 at 6:40 PM, StnCld316 said:

I tune away from the apartment and then she puts her hands in nice places.  Must be having an off day.

i have a feeling she may do more when shes in bed. too bad i dont have access

On ‎2015‎-‎03‎-‎30 at 7:10 PM, finchy1988 said:

I tune away from the apartment and then she puts her hands in nice places.  Must be having an off day.

i have a feeling she may do more when shes in bed. too bad i dont have access

I used to be able to access it when I had the entry in the backdoor of the site. They changed it and I have not been able to locate it. I still work at that everyday.  Hopefully soon I'll stumble on the new backdoor entry. Until then I have to mainly get the content I post from VK if it has not already been posted.

Hey SanPer, nothing personal, but your new GIANT gifs are fucking up the page when you scroll. Can you please stick to your old normal size gifs. I mean this shit with creating an "RLC House" is old anyway

Hey SanPer, nothing personal, but your new GIANT gifs are fucking up the page when you scroll. Can you please stick to your old normal size gifs. I mean this shit with creating an "RLC House" is old anyway

once again, snaky has nothing good to say!  Go figger!!!

No,as entertaining as the gifs are,and i respect the time he takes to make and post them,,they do slow down,and sometimes freeze the page a few seconds,i'm not complaining,or sticking up for Snaky as he can speak for himself,,just saying Snaky doesn't deserve any shit ,this time,lol.

It's not what he says,it's how he says it. sometimes you gotta step back and think about what you say before you just speak the first thing that comes to mind,and it's also about respecting the people like Sanper58 that take the time out to even contribute gifs and photos on this website......and I would also like to thank buster and kooloos for your votes today I appreciate it,It lets me know you guys are still thinking about me from the time you wake up till the time you go to bed,I love my biggest fans ahh :) I know it was you two because ya'll too stupid  to know that I can see that you're online or logged off like kooloos did when he voted for me at 10:20pm and logged off at 10:25pm and ran like the cowardly lion from the wizard of oz damn idiot ::) ::)

• Upvote 1

No,as entertaining as the gifs are,and i respect the time he takes to make and post them,,they do slow down,and sometimes freeze the page a few seconds,i'm not complaining,or sticking up for Snaky as he can speak for himself,,just saying Snaky doesn't deserve any shit ,this time,lol.

He doesn't deserve any shit?? Reread his post and tell me that's any way to speak to someone. Sanper is one of the biggest forum contributors...what the hell has snaky done for this place other than shoot off his trailer trash mouth at other forum members in every thread?

The gifs are great...F snaky and his government doled out dial-up modem.

It's not what he says,it's how he says it. sometimes you gotta step back and think about what you say before you just speak the first thing that comes to mind,and it's also about respecting the people like Sanper58 that take the time out to even contribute gifs and photos on this website......and I would also like to thank buster and kooloos for your votes today I appreciate it,It lets me know you guys are still thinking about me from the time you wake up till the time you go to bed,I love my biggest fans ahh :) I know it was you two because ya'll too stupid  to know that I can see that you're online or logged off like kooloos did when he voted for me and ran like a coward puppy damn idiot ::) ::)

EXACTLY.....well spoken eruomike69!!