PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

I don't think Kamila exactly brings life to the apartment seeing that her hand is stuck to that phone most of the time, but I hope she  stays  because she is just so damn hot!

She will not stay in project, leaving apartment in next 2 days. She already bought some gifts to her family and friends...

I found hers 3 weeks old short video message where she is not happy in Barcelona, hates local night clubs and missing Moscow and friends.

So, waiting a new pair girls.;

From a women's perspective we see that this Nora tenant seems to act if she is in charge. Either way if she is or not she should show some diplomacy in cleanliness to her co-tenant. She is coughing and sneezing in her hands and all over everything. We haven't seen her wash her hands once or wash anything she is touching. As much as we all love Kamila we think it is her best interest to move out for the sake of health and better role models. Especially if that creep is back. We definitely don't want her exposed to him. We think that the other girls especially Monica learned quickly. Basically, this Nora and her creep are very disgusting people. Out with old and in with new females. There is already enough slugs laying around the other apartments and now they have added two more. Keep Kamila and bring back Monica and Alisa. I think they would grow on each other. Like sorority girls. They at least brought life to the apartment. This just an opinion and a thought. No offense intended to the members and guests of CC. Thank you.

Nora need to take a hike and move on. She had her day on RLC and she chose to vacate. Now it's time for others to have their fun and not be tied down by her stupid fucking house rules.

StnCld316.....you are hell when your well my friend!!  I totally agree, if Nora won't loosen the house rules and quit giving a crap about RLC this and RLC that, then it's time for her to move on!!

I hope you all a ready to loose this apartment all together if Nora leaves!

I don't think Kamila exactly brings life to the apartment seeing that her hand is stuck to that phone most of the time, but I hope she  stays  because she is just so damn hot!

She will not stay in project, leaving apartment in next 2 days. She already bought some gifts to her family and friends...

I found hers 3 weeks old short video message where she is not happy in Barcelona, hates local night clubs and missing Moscow and friends.

Any news when Nastya's husband is coming back ?

very knowledgeable fkfk! in the video you are talking about, I understand that when she went clubbing in Barcelona, she felt old compared with the very young age of the people in the clubs in this city...

Kamila no es que no sea feliz en Barcelona, no es feliz en el apartamento con las cámaras que no es igual, además de estar sola y puede que heche algo de menos a la familia pero a eso ella ya está acostumbrada, viaja mucho.

Any news when Nastya's husband is coming back ?

Hopefully never.

From a women's perspective we see that this Nora tenant seems to act if she is in charge. Either way if she is or not she should show some diplomacy in cleanliness to her co-tenant. She is coughing and sneezing in her hands and all over everything. We haven't seen her wash her hands once or wash anything she is touching. As much as we all love Kamila we think it is her best interest to move out for the sake of health and better role models. Especially if that creep is back. We definitely don't want her exposed to him. We think that the other girls especially Monica learned quickly. Basically, this Nora and her creep are very disgusting people. Out with old and in with new females. There is already enough slugs laying around the other apartments and now they have added two more. Keep Kamila and bring back Monica and Alisa. I think they would grow on each other. Like sorority girls. They at least brought life to the apartment. This just an opinion and a thought. No offense intended to the members and guests of CC. Thank you.

Nora need to take a hike and move on. She had her day on RLC and she chose to vacate. Now it's time for others to have their fun and not be tied down by her stupid fucking house rules.

StnCld316.....you are hell when your well my friend!!  I totally agree, if Nora won't loosen the house rules and quit giving a crap about RLC this and RLC that, then it's time for her to move on!!

I think the apartment would still be there if she wasn't around. RLC will function fine without her.

Well SC according to the guys on the other site Reallifecamfan.com Kiko had to go back or else be deported  .  His visa expired and Spain would not renew it  .  They were supposed to have came from Donetsk only thats where the war is and by the news and pictures of Donetsk on the internet , there is not much left of the city so no reason to go there .  Maybe he is in Russia ... don't know and i really don't care .  According to them Kiko is either in Ukraine somewhere or in Russia  .  They do expect him to sneak back in without the authorities knowing he is there  . I do know that Vika or whatever her name was went back to Donetsk , got married and had a baby . I think she was Kiko's sister but not sure . Someone posted her facebook or vk site and i did look at it but did not save it .  He doesn't look the type to join the Russian military  .  Where ever he is i do wish him well  .

well, kamila just privatize the site you're talking about it a few minutes ago !! I think she saw your post fkfk !! kamila, it's not nice but I understand you, it is better to take precautions .....

Well SC according to the guys on the other site Reallifecamfan.com Kiko had to go back or else be deported  .  His visa expired and Spain would not renew it  .  They were supposed to have came from Donetsk only thats where the war is and by the news and pictures of Donetsk on the internet , there is not much left of the city so no reason to go there .  Maybe he is in Russia ... don't know and i really don't care .  According to them Kiko is either in Ukraine somewhere or in Russia  .  They do expect him to sneak back in without the authorities knowing he is there  . I do know that Vika or whatever her name was went back to Donetsk , got married and had a baby . I think she was Kiko's sister but not sure . Someone posted her facebook or vk site and i did look at it but did not save it .  He doesn't look the type to join the Russian military  .  Where ever he is i do wish him well.

I don't wish any ill will against the man but where ever he is he can stay there. This apartment has had more good happenings since his departure.  We don't want that ruined by his return.

Guest Jabberwocky

I wasn't aware that she lived in Moscow......she's from Ukraine.

I think the apartment would still be there if she wasn't around. RLC will function fine without her.

How many times we gotta explain this? RLC will function, but not this apartment. Do you think they brought Nora back the second time around just to piss you guys off? Hell NO! In this apartment, with the monthly rotation of girls, there HAS TO BE someone already familiar with rlc, that can settle the girls in, clean the rooms after they move out and handle the maintenance issues and emergencies in the apartment.  And since Nora and Kiko reside in Barcelona anyway, and the whole setup behind this apartment was Nora's idea, she was the perfect candidate. In case you didn't see, everytime a new girl arrives, her room is waiting for her clean and tidy with a fresh set of towels and a new set of bedsheets. Nora does all that! So like I said, no Nora--no apartment!