PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

From a women's perspective we see that this Nora tenant seems to act if she is in charge. Either way if she is or not she should show some diplomacy in cleanliness to her co-tenant. She is coughing and sneezing in her hands and all over everything. We haven't seen her wash her hands once or wash anything she is touching. As much as we all love Kamila we think it is her best interest to move out for the sake of health and better role models. Especially if that creep is back. We definitely don't want her exposed to him. We think that the other girls especially Monica learned quickly. Basically, this Nora and her creep are very disgusting people. Out with old and in with new females. There is already enough slugs laying around the other apartments and now they have added two more. Keep Kamila and bring back Monica and Alisa. I think they would grow on each other. Like sorority girls. They at least brought life to the apartment. This just an opinion and a thought. No offense intended to the members and guests of CC. Thank you.

From a women's perspective we see that this Nora tenant seems to act if she is in charge. Either way if she is or not she should show some diplomacy in cleanliness to her co-tenant. She is coughing and sneezing in her hands and all over everything. We haven't seen her wash her hands once or wash anything she is touching. As much as we all love Kamila we think it is her best interest to move out for the sake of health and better role models. Especially if that creep is back. We definitely don't want her exposed to him. We think that the other girls especially Monica learned quickly. Basically, this Nora and her creep are very disgusting people. Out with old and in with new females. There is already enough slugs laying around the other apartments and now they have added two more. Keep Kamila and bring back Monica and Alisa. I think they would grow on each other. Like sorority girls. They at least brought life to the apartment. This just an opinion and a thought. No offense intended to the members and guests of CC. Thank you.

Very well written.....thank you!

Nora need to take a hike and move on. She had her day on RLC and she chose to vacate. Now it's time for others to have their fun and not be tied down by her stupid fucking house rules.

Nora need to take a hike and move on. She had her day on RLC and she chose to vacate. Now it's time for others to have their fun and not be tied down by her stupid fucking house rules.

StnCld316.....you are hell when your well my friend!!  I totally agree, if Nora won't loosen the house rules and quit giving a crap about RLC this and RLC that, then it's time for her to move on!!

StnCld316.....you are hell when your well my friend!!  I totally agree, if Nora won't loosen the house rules and quit giving a crap about RLC this and RLC that, then it's time for her to move on!!

Everyone lets off steam every now and then.

Everyone lets off steam every now and then.

LOL