PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

It is not proved whether Nora is responsible in the behaviour of the girls, one does not prove that the girls are lesbian. But it would not be also different without Nora . Neither Monica nor Kamila would run around in the nude, neither Monica nor Kamila would bring a lover, in the short time of her stay. Whether they openly mastubieren , or under the cover, there remains her decision. These are adult women who themselves decide what they want and how far they go (see Alisa). All other is a speculation and wishful thinking of the users.

It is not proved whether Nora is responsible in the behaviour of the girls, one does not prove that the girls are lesbian. But it would not be also different without Nora . Neither Monica nor Kamila would run around in the nude, neither Monica nor Kamila would bring a lover, in the short time of her stay. Whether they openly mastubieren , or under the cover, there remains her decision. These are adult women who themselves decide what they want and how far they go (see Alisa). All other is a speculation and wishful thinking of the users.

Eso usted no lo sabe, lo que si sabemos todos es que ellas están aleccionadas por Nora, por lo tanto no tienen un comportamiento normal.

Eso usted no lo sabe, lo que si sabemos todos es que ellas están aleccionadas por Nora, por lo tanto no tienen un comportamiento normal.

Do you understand in Russian? Has it told you rlc or one of the girls? Or if it is only the frustration about the reserved behaviour of the girls.

Damn I just got home,what have I missed from these ladies today guys? I can't even watch them for too long today because I gotta fly out to Kentucky in the morning on a business trip,hey girls please do something quick if you gonna do it because I gotta go to sleep soon lol 8)

• Upvote 1

I love watching Monika bathe and shower!!  It is obvious that she is much more secure with her body than Kamila is!  Monika's breasts are so delicious to look at, with her firm nipples and they are almost perfectly symmetrical!!  Monika is a babe in all sense of the word...

I love watching Monika bathe and shower!!  It is obvious that she is much more secure with her body than Kamila is!  Monika's breasts are so delicious to look at, with her firm nipples and they are almost perfectly symmetrical!!  Monika is a babe in all sense of the word...

enjoy, because Monica is doing his suitcase!

enjoy, because Monica is doing his suitcase!

Yes I see.....what a disappointment!!!!

As a sous-chef in my earlier days, I watched Kamila use a knife very poorly to chop bell peppers and then even more dangerously to slice tomatoes. Kamila slices tomatoes in a most dangerous way. Just a couple of minutes later Monica, trying to seperate a frozen meat patty with a sharp knife, deeply poked the tip of knife into her finger. :(  I know it hurt just a little bit... Hope it wasn't too bad....

I believe we need to send you, our esteemed Chef Dan, to Barcelona to teach these young women how to cook real food. I have yet to see any RLC girls get seriously interested in cooking a great dinner (although N&K have actually hosted informal "dinner" parties and have enjoyed decent wine with friends.)

I have also seen them open wine dangerously. We'll need to enlist Corboblanc to teach them this art.

I guess Ozi, tbg and I will get stuck having to go over there and teach the boys how to barbecue real meat in a manly fashion. I hope they have decent booze.

'Tis sad that once upon a time people shared a feast, and now they just share images in a virtual reality.  :'(

I hope she knows that giving us a "show" would be just as exciting for her as it is for us.  Let's hope for a great weekend!!

Kamilla has to be the nicest looking girl to grace our RLC world, in a very long time. 

I hope she knows that giving us a "show" would be just as exciting for her as it is for us.  Let's hope for a great weekend!!

Kamilla has to be the nicest looking girl to grace our RLC world, in a very long time.

How do you know that it's as exciting for you as it is for her? Have you ever masturbated on live cam?

MMMM... Wonder of the Magic Green Bottle is still beside the bed (behind the white bag) or under the blanket getting warmed up? :-)  Oh well!! Good time for some dinner, then come back later, to see if Kamila wakes up frisky after she sleeps for a bit.... :-)