Nora, Sofie, Lilu, & Mia Observations

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sir

obviously you don't pay attention to the apartment. observe it yourself and find the evidence.. when you do then be humble. enough said on that.

"Sex and Stuff" really dude.. that means sex and whatever else they do in that room.. obviously your comprehension skills aren't that great.

Derp means you are a dunce.. enough said on that..

I am here making an observation and so far some members  can understand what i mean.. you need to observe it yourself before calling people out .

I am done ..Not wasting more time on that matter.

Guest bobbyjoe

for all premium members,do you think there is hidden room here?

it's strange when j see the map downstairs,the logic will be something in this place upstairs

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

j think rlc don't tell all verity about this appartment in the map

Not necessarily. The second floor plan is also longer than the first one. What does your logic tell you there? And you know this is a loft in a high rise building right? That section could be part of the roof that houses the AC units and what not

the floors is same in longer,you can add the balcony in first floor but in larger for me there is something here,maybe ac units but the space look big,just a observation

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

@Sir Roderick Spode

Obviously you are half blind..

There is a room next to the bathroom that Mia went into to change etc.. might be the laundry room but it is an observation that i made before talking out my ass like you did..

"Sex and Srtuff" yeah like change etc.. DERP!!!

I am not  saying sex between them.. sex in general DERP!!

You've given me nothing so far except your own imaginings - give me some evidence.

How do you know? Did you see her go into this room?  What camera we you using when you saw her go into this room. 

I'm just after evidence - I can't see a room there but I'm not saying that there isn't one.  Jyst prove that there is.

By the way if you believe that a sex is when people change their clothes then I can recommend a good book you ought to be reading.

Oh, and as I said - none of the present residents have shown the slightest inclination to hide fom the cameras.  They have all changed many times in full view.

Oh, and explain please - what is DERP?

We can see that from the nora's cam 5 and old mia's cam 9.

Thank you - at last a sensible answer.

it's strange when j see the map downstairs,the logic will be something in this place upstairs

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Seems like a logical place for a master bathroom.

creo que usted la logica se la bebido , esta justo al lado de un baño principal , seria el 2º baño principal entonces .

creo que usted la logica se la bebido , esta justo al lado de un baño principal , seria el 2º baño principal entonces .

No he dicho que es el baño principal, he dicho que puede ser el master bathroom. Un master bathroom es un baño conectatado a el dormitorio principal (master bedroom).

No he dicho que es el baño principal, he dicho que puede ser el master bathroom. Un master bathroom es un baño conectatado a el dormitorio principal (master bedroom).

ahora mismo estan alli

This discussion has appeared in the past, from the moment I found that room before we had seen none of the residents. Now it is suddenly a new thing, even though it existed for about a hundred posts in the past.

Some of the facts:

- The room door is displayed cameras 5 and 9. Persons who go there disappear from cameras

- In the apartment is not another shower, mia was always washing herself on downstairs toilet, but washed her hair and shaves her legs in the bathtub upstairs with camera

- The room is for laundry service and for private discussions, and perhaps for storage. When Sofie put Mia's old room in order, she got laundered linen, earlier used by Mia,  from that room. Laundry is not seen drying in the apartment, which has lived 3-4 girls over 4 days.