B4 - General Topic 2023 #82 (December)

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

la cosa brutta è che inizia semplicemente con un innocente massaggio di gruppo per uno spettacolo (karma)! karma lo ha rapidamente annunciato a massimo al suo arrivo al b4 ieri, quando ha cucinato un pasto per lei e Daytona. il karma sta prendendo la strada sbagliata con i suoi colleghi e questo le morderà il culo!

Can you explain to me the matter of the group massage proposed by Karma? Nobody talked about it so I would like to understand

5 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Whats it mean when you get a message,  no  more reactions for today??

It means you have used up your allotment of 25 reactions for the day.  Become a Premium Member and you'll get too leave as many as you like.

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Can you explain to me the matter of the group massage proposed by Karma? Nobody talked about it so I would like to understand

As I understand it, all the participants have access to a group message board, where they can exchange one-on-one text messages, or send and receive group messages.  RLC staff also have access to this message board, and communicate to participants through this board.  Access privileges are removed once a participant leaves the project.  Most of the non-verbal exchanges between participants are done using this board.  I believe this particular board is only for Barcelona.  Other cities may have their own board if there are several apartments.

What I can't understand is that she hasn't kicked this ass out yet, because everyone could see and there was already a lot of talk about sex here in the forum. Instead she keeps cuddling with this guy, is this a protective reaction to prevent him from doing something like he did this morning, or can someone explain to me why she is still cuddling with him after he fucked her against her will.

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It means you have used up your allotment of 25 reactions for the day.  Become a Premium Member and you'll get too leave as many as you like.

Thx StnCld316 but I though I had a Premium Membership. Unless,is that the $20a month add on? I hasn't really noticed that before

Thanks

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

Thx StnCld316 but I though I had a Premium Membership. Unless,is that the $20a month add on? I hasn't really noticed that before

Thanks

A Premium Membership lasts for 1 year.  Everything is automated when a Premium Membership expires is just reverts itself back to just a Regular Member.