B4 - General Topic 2023 #82 (December)

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

there are limits, slut or not

he didn't do anything wrong and what he did didn't mean much so I don't see the problem, the problem here is more about people who have an obsession with those girls and attack every boy who comes near them

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

quindi cosa serve perché una ragazza sia una provocazione è la grande domanda? Sara non ha mai avuto la possibilità di tornare a casa alle 7 del mattino con due ragazzi che non sono altro che una coppia di predatori sessuali. qualcuno prima ha fatto notare che massimo ha un preservativo e scopa ma vi siete accorti tutti che quando massimo si è abbassato i pantaloni il preservativo era già sul suo cazzo? perché massimo dovrebbe avere un preservativo sul cazzo sotto i pantaloni? ci torneremo più tardi.

per quanto riguarda Massimo, quel cazzo di Sara, sapevamo tutti che prima o poi sarebbe successo, ma non credo che Sara volesse che accadesse in quel modo e questo era abbastanza ovvio. secondo me ottiene ciò che si merita e non dovrebbe essere usata in questa situazione. per me, quello che ho visto nel replay era Sara che faceva sesso contro la sua volontà. sarai tu il giudice su come chiamarlo!!

Massimo è un pezzo di merda irrispettoso e se Sara non avesse accettato ciò che Massimo le ha fatto, penso che Sara avrebbe potuto farsi seriamente male. secondo me massimo dovrebbe essere rimosso dal progetto il prima possibile. Anche a Sara non piaceva il fatto che Massimo stesse cercando di trasformare l'accaduto in una cosa a tre e questo era abbastanza ovvio. sia massimo che il suo amico l'hanno messa all'angolo sul balcone (telecamera 2.8) e hanno iniziato a scherzare con lei prima che lui facesse forza con Sara sul suo letto. Sara non ha mai avuto alcuna possibilità di sapere cosa sarebbe successo dopo il loro arrivo a casa.

nota quando Sara schiaffeggia Massimo in faccia e quanto velocemente massimo ha risposto e non gli è piaciuto. c'era rabbia da parte di massimo e lui la fece girare in un batter d'occhio. era incazzato e sarebbe potuto succedere qualcosa a Sara, ma questa volta ha schivato un proiettile, la prossima volta potrebbe non essere così fortunata.

ora torniamo al preservativo sul cazzo di massimo sotto i pantaloni. chi indossa un preservativo sul cazzo sotto i pantaloni quando torna da un night club o da qualche altro posto? la risposta è nessuno! questo mi dice che prima di partire, ovunque si trovassero, massimo ha avuto o provato a fare sesso con qualcuno. chi è/era quel qualcuno non sarà mai conosciuto, ma le prove sono lì affinché tutti possano vederle e dare il proprio giudizio.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Guarda le tue webcam preferite con la registrazione 24 ore su 24

I think like you, he should be kicked out but for the moment I don't see any sensational episodes except this night with Sara who reminded me a lot of Holly. The problem is that this morning Sara didn't kick him out of bed, in fact she brought him breakfast in bed. You see, if you need me I'm here

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

They knew, Ney had talked to Karma about it between the time of her being with him the first time (even though they didn't have sex, just saying how rough he was in the bedroom) and the living room event. Lali had sent videos of the events in the living room to Karma which Karma shared during the following night up in Sara's room with Daytona and Sara's friend there. That night they were also recounting their (annoying) interactions with him. Especially Sara's friend had some things to say.

As Karma, Daytona and Sara's friend went down to their bedrooms, Sara joked "if you are looking to get a rough fuck, you know where to go" and they all laughed.

thank you, that's good to know and i can't believe i missed all that but having a job will do that to a person.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

he didn't do anything wrong and what he did didn't mean much so I don't see the problem, the problem here is more about people who have an obsession with those girls and attack every boy who comes near them

In sites similar to RLC, but before RLC began, the owners of these sites did not want guys to appear at the villa because subscribers didn't want the girls to have guys in their life.  Similar to the approach Playboy took with Playmates.  Having guys around distorts the fantasies.

Different than the approach of Penthouse, where dicks were often in the photo.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Daytonas Gegenwart ist der einzige Schutz (leider only ein schwacher, sie kann ja nicht immer überall sein) den Karma jetzt noch hat um den Nachstellungen dieses Teufels zu entgehen. Wenn Massimo ungehindert so weiter machen kann wie im Augenblick wird Karma irgendwann nachgeben. , you would like to see more of a larger size from which you will be able to. Von anderer Seite ist nichts zu erwarten. Wolf is very happy about himself, but Bogdan and Nelly know that he is right. Die anderen Mädchen interested das Drama kaum und sie sind ja auch ziemlich weit weg. The situation is true so long as the food is unwelcome.

this did not translate well

20 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

so what does it take for a girl to be a tease is the big question?  sara never had a chance coming home at almost 7am with two guys that are nothing more than a couple of sexual predators.  someone earlier pointed out that massimo has a condom and fucking but did you all realize that when massimo dropped his pants that the condom was already on his dick?  why would massimo have a condom on his dick under his pants?  we will get back to that later.

as for massimo fucking sara, we all knew it was going to happen eventually but i don't think sara wanted it to happen the way it did and that was quite obvious.  she get's what she deserves should not be used in this situation in my opinion.  to me, what i watched on replay was sara having sex against her will.  you be the judge as to what to call it!!

massimo is a disrespectful piece of crap and had sara not gone along with what massimo did to her, i feel sara might have gotten seriously hurt.  massimo should be removed from the project as soon as possible in my opinion.  sara didn't like the fact that massimo was trying to turn what happened into a 3-way either and that was quite obvious.  both massimo and his friend cornered her on the balcony (camera 2.8) and started messing with her prior to him being forceful with sara on her bed.  sara never stood a chance as to the outcome of what happened after their arrival home.

notice when sara slaps massimo in the face and how quickly massimo responded and didn't like it.  there was anger from massimo and he spun her around in the blink of an eye.  he was pissed off and something could have happened then to sara but she dodged a bullet this time, next time she might not be so lucky.

now back to the condom on massimo's dick under his pants.  who wears a condom on their dick underneath their pants when arriving back from a night club or some other place?  the answer is nobody!  this tells me that prior to them leaving wherever they were, massimo had or tried to have sex with someone.  who that someone is/was will never be known but the evidence is there for all to see and make their own judgements.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Holy crap. I may have to take back some of what I said. I just watched some of that, it was clearly date rape at times. He is sadistic. She clearly was not totally compliant. What a motherfucker. She was obviously defenceless.

At the very least she put up with it so it would just it would be over. I did not see Sara slap him if it was part of that, but that fits what was going on.

Yeah, he should be removed and I don't say that about anyone often.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, cylinderopuntia said:

I'm surprised that no one mentioned that Karma arrived in B1 with Daytona at 7:29 a.m. and that they were both sleeping on the sofa.

after sara arrived home and i announced her arrival to the forum, i went to bed and got caught up on replay this morning.

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

Holy crap. I may have to take back some of what I said. I just watched some of that, it was clearly date rape at times. He is sadistic. She clearly was not totally compliant. What a motherfucker. She was obviously defenceless.

At the very least she put up with it so it would just it would be over. I did not see Sara slap him if it was part of that, but that fits what was going on.

Yeah, he should be removed and I don't say that about anyone often.

Da sehen andere Leute hier irgendwie nicht, das er was falsches gemacht hat obwohl man genau sehen konnte das sie garnicht in der Lage war wo man sagen könnte sie wollte es.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Ich denke, genau wie Sie, dass er rausgeschmissen werden sollte, aber im Moment sehe ich keine sensationellen Episoden außer dieser Nacht mit Sara, die mich sehr an Holly erinnerte. Das Problem ist, dass Sara ihn heute Morgen nicht aus dem Bett geworfen hat, sondern ihm tatsächlich das Frühstück ans Bett gebracht hat. Du siehst, wenn du mich brauchst, bin ich hier

Massimo ist ein großes Dreckschwein . Wer was anderes sagt hat einen verschobenen Blick auf die Wirklichkeit. Er nutzt das labilste und am leichtesten ,mit Hilfe von Alkohol und Drogen, widerstandslos und willenlos zu machende Mädchen absolut moral-und schamlos für seine perversen Sexspielereien aus . Natürlich hat auch Sara eine Aktie daran daß so etwas geschehen konnte. Aber die Initiative ging von Massimo und dem anderen Kerl aus. Wenn  RLC jetzt nicht endlich reagiert wird es nur noch schlimmer .

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, northguy said:

The problem for Massimo is, that the girls are just a number,

and they don't like that, so he's running out of options.

Sara has the same strategy, an endless stream of

customers. In reality, they both are some sort of social losers.

the bad thing is that it starts with just an innocent group massage for a show (karma)!  karma quickly announced that to massimo upon his arrival to b4 yesterday when he cooked a meal for her and daytona.  karma is going down the wrong path with her coworkers and it's going to bite her on the ass!