Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2024) Leora & Paul

StnCld316

With all the added pics and videos of Leora taken over the years and even current images is there any other RLC tenant that compares to her beauty, curves and optimum cam exposures? And what about her sexy outfits, half naked and totally naked showings plus the almost daily masturbations and feeble sex with Paul. Leora has and still outdoes any past or current RLC tenants. She was amazing to watch and follow over the years and is still very much watchable to this day. Just saying. I appreciate all the images being added quite regularly and great to see young and mature Leora's.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

With all the added pics and videos of Leora taken over the years and even current images is there any other RLC tenant that compares to her beauty, curves and optimum cam exposures? And what about her sexy outfits, half naked and totally naked showings plus the almost daily masturbations and feeble sex with Paul. Leora has and still outdoes any past or current RLC tenants. She was amazing to watch and follow over the years and is still very much watchable to this day. Just saying. I appreciate all the images being added quite regularly and great to see young and mature Leora's.

Aged like a fine wine! 😍

Not as regular bates as one would hope, with her restrictions (c'mon Leora - lay down the law to Paul and get him to go out regularly), although there are spurts where we might see bates on consecutive days, but when she is in the mood, there is no-one better!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Still, even after all the time that has passed, one of my favourite days watching Leora.

Long sexy dance session, teased herself and the viewers, great bate with lustful looks into the camera. Wasnt finished for the day, and treat us to a 2nd round 😁

Was the 1st time I remember her wearing fishnets, so fucking sexy! 🥵 And ive enjoyed everytime shes wore them since!

Any chance of a reload? i missed it, thanks

• Like 1