B7 - General Topic 2023 #35 (December)

5 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i'm getting tired of rlc previewing these girls to the viewing audience before they join!!

Getting tired...well don't look at the screen so long bro...everyone has a right to to view first...do you by chance know anyone buy a house without looking at it first? If you do then shit just got fucking weird. 

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Getting tired...well don't look at the screen so long bro...everyone has a right to to view first...do you by chance know anyone buy a house without looking at it first? If you do then shit just got fucking weird. 

i very seldom watch rlc live and rely on the replays and this forum so see if there is anything of interest.  everyone does have the right to view first, it's just not for me.

i actually do know a guy that spent 9 years in California and decided to move back to where i live.  he contacted a local realtor here, told her what he was looking for, she found him a house that met his criteria and he bought it sight unseen.  it happens more than you think when people are relocating and they don't have the time to fly across the country and go house looking.

8 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i very seldom watch rlc live and rely on the replays and this forum so see if there is anything of interest.  everyone does have the right to view first, it's just not for me.

i actually do know a guy that spent 9 years in California and decided to move back to where i live.  he contacted a local realtor here, told her what he was looking for, she found him a house that met his criteria and he bought it sight unseen.  it happens more than you think when people are relocating and they don't have the time to fly across the country and go house looking.

Shit just got fucking weird as I stated lol...na but in all seriousness it does happen more than you think as you said, but mostly unheard of...but again, it does happen as you say. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Seriously, nobody in their right mind would be here if they had a law degree when they could be earring a good living doing a respectable job.

You would be surprised to see the profiles of the different girls who have come to rlc all these years

For some it is sometimes surprising

• Haha 1