B7 - General Topic 2023 #35 (December)

8 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Seriously, nobody in their right mind would be here if they had a law degree when they could be earring a good living doing a respectable job.

Key point with her stay on RLC...'Singles/Couples On Vacation'. She is clearly taking some time away from studying/working and there nothing wrong with that. I don't know what memo you read but that's not how things work when joining RLC on whether they can do better or not. Are you suggesting RLC should just hire losers then with no hope in life? 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

You would be surprised to see the profiles of the different girls who have come to rlc all these years

For some it is sometimes surprising

I have seen the profiles moos54, I just can't understand why someone would give up earning much better money and have a career just to be here, and maybe have their career ruined because they are on camera.

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Key point with her stay on RLC...'Singles/Couples On Vacation'. She is clearly taking some time away from studying/working and there nothing wrong with that. I don't know what memo you read but that's not how things work when joining RLC on whether they can do better or not. Are you suggesting RLC should just hire losers then with no hope in life? 

No, I'm saying if you are well educated and can do much better, why be here at all, just my opinion.

9 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I have seen the profiles moos54, I just can't understand why someone would give up earning much better money and have a career just to be here, and maybe have their career ruined because they are on camera.

I can tell you that for some I don't have the impression that having been on rlc could be a hindrance to their career, not all of them are photo models and don't travel around the globe, but they seem fulfilled professionally and even personally because life does not stop after rlc, it continues and evolves

I think you already have a preconceived idea of the type of girl who comes to participate in RLC, and I can tell you that it's better not to have one because you might fall off your chair 🤣

Edited by moos54
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

No, I'm saying if you are well educated and can do much better, why be here at all, just my opinion.

Because she is on 'vacation' as stated on the left so she might be having a break from studying or working...it's allowed lol. 

• Sad 1