B7 - General Topic 2023 #35 (December)

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

i am fun but i'm sick of sara and several others on rlc

Lol aren't we all but just wondered why you singled her out and called her an idiot...no bother explaining is it but sure if you don't want to the fine lol. I'm not going to argue with you...no point lol. 

• Sad 1

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Lol aren't we all but just wondered why you singled her out and called her an idiot...no bother explaining is it but sure if you don't want to the fine lol. I'm not going to argue with you...no point lol. 

not arguing with you, i think sara is an idiot.  she hangs around with the wrong crowd and does drugs everyday of her pathetic life.  she is an idiot!!

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

not arguing with you, i think sara is an idiot.  she hangs around with the wrong crowd and does drugs everyday of her pathetic life.  she is an idiot!!

And the one you are arguing with is also an idiot

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

I get what you are saying but I try to distance myself from what she gets up to outside RLC. I pay to watch what's on cam lol...and yes she clearly does the drugs off cam in the clubhouse garage so that's kinda off cam and not something I concern myself with. I'd still rail her though no problem lol. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I get what you are saying but I try to distance myself from what she gets up to outside RLC. I pay to watch what's on cam lol...and yes she clearly does the drugs off cam in the clubhouse garage so that's kinda off cam and not something I concern myself with. I'd still rail her though no problem lol. 

i'll pass