B1 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January / February)

20 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Celia doesn't understand that what she was doing before her shit head boyfriend arrived on the scene was key to her popularity and made her interesting.

Now she's just another tenant with weekly boyfriend 

4 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

With Radi it was a completely different story! Simply too many men in the houses too often. Disguised as friends of the girls, often possessive guys who hinder or prevent any creativity and free action of the girls and also as insensitive to very rude "lovers" who cannot satisfy the girls. 

Very well said.

53 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Je comprends ce que vous dites, mais pour moi, ce n'est pas un problème lorsque Steve arrive et la raille. Ce qui me pose problème, c'est Tony d'à côté qui fait littéralement moins que le précédent freeloader qui a prolongé sa mission avec RLC d'environ... enfin tout son séjour (Shantal). 

cette chambre doit être possédé 😅

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Celia doesn't understand that what she was doing before her shit head boyfriend arrived on the scene was key to her popularity and made her interesting.

Now she's just another tenant with weekly boyfriend visits.

yes, there is nothing interesting about boyfriend.  i thought she was going to have a girlfriend like the one that ate her out one night, that was going to come by more often for something different but with her and her boyfriend or any guy for that matter, just makes her boring as all get out.

3 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:

With Radi it was a completely different story! Simply too many men in the houses too often. Disguised as friends of the girls, often possessive guys who hinder or prevent any creativity and free action of the girls and also as insensitive to very rude "lovers" who cannot satisfy the girls. 

YEP, and to be a little off topic, when i got home from work and logged in and noticed that there was no village idiots in b4, it put a huge smile on my face.  those of you that are going to say that the girls are just lazing around cuz there are no villa idiots from next door there, save it, i like it nice and peaceful without any guy laying around trying to grope the girls and eat all there food.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Very nice watch from Cecilia this afternoon - when she was laying on her side working her dildo with one hand and reaching back with the other grabbing and spreading her ass! 🥵

Also enjoyed watching Octavia observing herself in the mirror and enjoy some music naked. Especially at the end when she jiggled her cute ass and gave it a couple of spanks...😁