B1 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January / February)

Just watched Cecilia from last night. 

Cecilia's Ass + Baby Oil = 🥵

Then she grabbed her big dildo and had a nice bate, with a great view of her ass, including grabbing it and spreading it a few times (i would never say no to seeing more of that!😍😲) , and then slapping her pussy with her toy and fingers. 😁

She works the cams much better in her bedroom than if she chooses to bate elsewhere (such as the bathroom).

On another note, it seems like its been a while since she played with her buttplugs or did any anal?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Just watched Cecilia from last night. 

Cecilia's Ass + Baby Oil = 🥵

Then she grabbed her big dildo and had a nice bate, with a great view of her ass, including grabbing it and spreading it a few times (i would never say no to seeing more of that!😍😲) , and then slapping her pussy with her toy and fingers. 😁

She works the cams much better in her bedroom than if she chooses to bate elsewhere (such as the bathroom).

On another note, it seems like its been a while since she played with her buttplugs or did any anal?

Plenty of buttplug action, but seems to shy away from anal

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Troy said:

Someone needs to teach Octavia about camera angles when she bate. 😋

Absolutely.  I think that RLC should discuss camera angles with some of the girls.  Not all of the rooms have great views. The girls need to get creative sometimes.  I hate it when the girls position themselves under the RLC logo.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

Absolutely.  I think that RLC should discuss camera angles with some of the girls.  Not all of the rooms have great views. The girls need to get creative sometimes.  I hate it when the girls position themselves under the RLC logo.

Would have been fine if she hadnt moved her bed.

Nice watch, but would have been much better if she hadnt done that.

• Upvote 2