B1 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January / February)

Just now, FrankZabba said:

i noticed when it was time for tonya to rinse off whatever that was they were using during their massages, when she bent over in the bathroom on camera 9, she has a big labia.  maybe she is self-conscious about that.  also during her time to get a massage, she was the only girl to have her panties on.  what do you think?

i personally love a woman with a big labia but i know that there are women out there that don't like it when it's big.

42 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i personally love a woman with a big labia but i know that there are women out there that don't like it when it's big.

They just have to take it one fold at a time.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i noticed when it was time for tonya to rinse off whatever that was they were using during their massages, when she bent over in the bathroom on camera 9, she has a big labia.  maybe she is self-conscious about that.  also during her time to get a massage, she was the only girl to have her panties on.  what do you think?

You are correct. Just checked replay and what you say makes sense. Thanks

i come back after a few days and the first thing i see is Cecilia telling her boyfriend that his dick stinks and then trying to make him smell it. That has to be one of the more awkward moments I've seen 

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, emoemily said:

i come back after a few days and the first thing i see is Cecilia telling her boyfriend that his dick stinks and then trying to make him smell it. That has to be one of the more awkward moments I've seen 

With some of the drifters these girls pull in some are not very hygienic.  :biggrin:

3 hours ago, Murfy said:

Great job Octavia👍. Glad she’s feeling more comfortable.  

i will have to catch it on replay tomorrow, too darn tired tonight.  it also looks like the main light was on by the thumbnail.  way to go Octavia, can't wait to see this replay tomorrow!

StnCld316, please stop the cold weather next week from hitting the Ozarks... start some more forest fires... yeah, that's the ticket!  My apologies to all for my state having hilariously idiotic representatives. 

27 minutes ago, getty5437 said:

StnCld316, please stop the cold weather next week from hitting the Ozarks... start some more forest fires... yeah, that's the ticket!  My apologies to all for my state having hilariously idiotic representatives. 

Not really cold in my area. The temps are still above the freezing mark and the grass is still green.   

We thank El Niño for guarding us from any major snowfalls this year.