B2 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January)

2 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I am pretty sure Esmi did Nadia a big favor and probably kept her from being kicked out of this project, probably based on the rules of this apartment, because if there is actually a noise restriction for this apartment, then it really probably helped her suddenly non thinking self

Their place is really nice and across the street from the beach.  Imagine being a neighbor living in a luxury appt paying high rent and then have to listen to that banging music for hours on end while the junkies flail around like zombies.  Villa is semi secluded on a hillside.  Plus the closest neighbors are RLC too. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Murfy said:

Their place is really nice and across the street from the beach.  Imagine being a neighbor living in a luxury appt paying high rent and then have to listen to that banging music for hours on end while the junkies flail around like zombies.  Villa is semi secluded on a hillside.  Plus the closest neighbors are RLC too. 

yep

This is weird that Ulyana old room has not been replace with someone new, are they still trying to get her back, or is the reality is that she's back in Russia, either way it's a mystery why this nice room is still vacant

2 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

nadia could get kicked off the project if she causes problems 😂

She need to go she has no respect that was bullshit.

3 minutes ago, RonS said:

Do you walk around with a smile on your face all the time. Course not you must not watch her she has the most amazing personality and smile and laughter. But I know she was not smiling tonight. Oh and by the way someone said Zabava boy friend should not be there he has just a much right as Nadia bringing her unwanted guess with out a call to her roommate to tell her. Esmi is just a down to earth girl. She is not a big partier or drinker but she has fun every time I'v seen her at them. They were not the wild parties like they're haveing now. Just a little respect goes a long way with people I'm glad the sister are back it brings a little reality back to the project And by the way her BF has a job he is not a free loader.

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

what does that have to do with her ass being like a tsunami 😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RonS said:

Do you walk around with a smile on your face all the time. Course not you must not watch her she has the most amazing personality and smile and laughter. But I know she was not smiling tonight. Oh and by the way someone said Zabava boy friend should not be there he has just a much right as Nadia bringing her unwanted guess with out a call to her roommate to tell her. Esmi is just a down to earth girl. She is not a big partier or drinker but she has fun every time I'v seen her at them. They were not the wild parties like they're haveing now. Just a little respect goes a long way with people I'm glad the sister are back it brings a little reality back to the project And by the way her BF has a job he is not a free loader.

This may of went in the wrong comment sorry. Some one said she never smiles it ended up in the wrong place. She has a great ass..

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

they all went back to b4 so esmi did get rid of them 😂

Why should one have their nights sleep destroyed because others want to be idiots.  🤣

So Nadia did all this to make Esmi angry? I don't mind parties and I even think that B2 has very little but the ones the follow this apartment knows Nadia's true intentions with this. Really disrespectful and just makes the atmosphere of the apartment even worst.

• Upvote 4

59 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So Nadia did all this to make Esmi angry? I don't mind parties and I even think that B2 has very little but the ones the follow this apartment knows Nadia's true intentions with this. Really disrespectful and just makes the atmosphere of the apartment even worst.

When they came in the door second time Nadia walk right pass Esmi said nothing.... And everybody else greeted Esmi ...........