B5 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January - March)

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Why the hell Mati has to be there every time ? Why can't it be an all girls night in B5 considering Amalia has all it takes to conduct a wonderful girls night only ?

Because Amalia wants him there? She's the one that pushes him to do more with the girls they... interact with... So are you going to be mad at Amalia now?

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Why the hell Mati has to be there every time ? Why can't it be an all girls night in B5 considering Amalia has all it takes to conduct a wonderful girls night only ?

Mati is a bit of a cuckold !

5 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Because Amalia wants him there? She's the one that pushes him to do more with the girls they... interact with... So are you going to be mad at Amalia now?

No, i won't be mad at Amalia, it's just he is there every time, sometimes a person can wish for an only girls night, nothing wrong with that!

Plus i find Mati very childish like in a weird way

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lasse said:

Mati is a bit of a cuckold !

do you know what a cuckold is 😂

how the hell is mati a cuckold he fucks all the time 😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Lasse said:

They bit off more than they could chew tonight! If they want a foursome they should engage another couple !

They should just have a Vegan Orgy.  It may prove more exciting.  

Vegan Orgy GIF

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

do you know what a cuckold is 😂

how the hell is mati a cuckold he fucks all the time 😂

Check all night with Marilyn. He didn't even get an erection,but he was looking and serving the girls the whole time! He also said earlier: "I'm an Italien gentleman. I only fuck my wife"! And he does when they are alone.