Barbie & Ken (2024) #1

Pete1960

5 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Holy shit!  That trainer could squash a brother with two fingers!  Looks like a mercenary.

Tell me that's not the first time you have seen him...he's been going there for 1 2 1 training for the past few weeks I think. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Tell me that's not the first time you have seen him...he's been going there for 1 2 1 training for the past few weeks I think. 

It is, but I'm not usually focused on B&K, so it doesn't surprise me.  Dude is straight out of a Jason Statham movie.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

It is, but I'm not usually focused on B&K, so it doesn't surprise me.  Dude is straight out of a Jason Statham movie.

Fair enough...he is definitely a big unit isn't he regarding appearance of strength. Wouldn't wanna fuck with that guy that's for sure. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

RLC says they're on vacation till the 16th...someone should let them know doppelgangers are in their bedroom rolling around on the bed,  messing up their perfectly set bedsheets.

Ken just needs to go on vacation solo, so Barbie can get better workouts from the trainer.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bayleebr said:

RLC says they're on vacation till the 16th...someone should let them know doppelgangers are in their bedroom rolling around on the bed,  messing up their perfectly set bedsheets.

Wouldn't be the first time that's happened in this apartment, maybe it has ghosts.

The young dude on the couch, if he's not related to Ken, I'd be surprised. I'd bet on brother, which would probably make the older dude the father.

Now... can't help to think that, at the very least, one brother has watched the other bang Barbie...

• Haha 1