Dasha & Sasha (2024) #1

On 3/4/2024 at 1:18 PM, chogdad said:

Could it be simply explained that it was all done for Masha? It was at her request, her pushing, and what we see now is the REAL D&S??

Naw...not a chance. Dasha was way more sexually active in her first apartment than she ever was after moving in with Masha. In Dasha's first RLC relationship, she had many boyfriends who visited her regularly as I have already commented on. As for Sasha, before he committed to Dasha, he let a guy rub his dick with his toes at one of their parties. I was surprised. Before that event, I never suspected that Sasha might be bisexual. So I don't think Masha had much to do with grooming either of them. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Jonno said:

And the hair BS begins. 🤣

Surprise Surprise GIF

Tatiana needs to invite Masha back to her apartment

2 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Tatiana needs to invite Masha back to her apartment

That wouldn't be a surprise. You might get your wish.

• Like 1

When watching Masha & Roxy I thought Masha was real tall, then when I saw Masha next to Dasha I realized that Dasha is real tall & Roxy very short.

This vacation at D&S seems to be the right plan for Masha.
Somehow these ADHD symptoms have subsided too.
Italy/Rome is beautiful, but what's the point when you have disgusting neighbors who make life there a nightmare. Health suffers.
There is a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere at D&S.
Had a massage outside today, went shopping and had a relaxed phone call with Babushka.
Babushka is always in a good mood and is the source of peace in Masha's family, and she always has good advice.

Sasha has no interest in braiding, has a headache and retreats to the bedroom. So it seems, or he's just trying to keep his distance from Masha. Masha is probably more of a Dasha guest than a D&S guest.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Sasha has no interest in braiding, has a headache and retreats to the bedroom. So it seems, or he's just trying to keep his distance from Masha. Masha is probably more of a Dasha guest than a D&S guest.

He's probably thinking "There's a reason i left all this behind!"

5 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Like it always has been.