Val & Jul (2024) #1

Pete1960

3 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

The guest girl took her first shower today . Unfortunately she used her towel to cover up the bathroom cam

Due to her not being a participant i doubt that rlc would  say anything since i have never known for rlc to say much about tenants covering the cams. if she stays longer she will cover the cam each time she showers.

36 minutes ago, otep43 said:

Due to her not being a participant i doubt that rlc would  say anything since i have never known for rlc to say much about tenants covering the cams. if she stays longer she will cover the cam each time she showers.

If someone reports it to RLC they'll do something about it.  Guest or not the cams are not to be covered.  

1 hour ago, Astaldo said:

Wasn't there some drama when Luna's guest tried to obstruct the cameras?

Yes, Luna was sent in to unblock it very quickly

• Confused 1

On 3/31/2024 at 3:02 PM, Kkru394 said:

The guest girl took her first shower today . Unfortunately she used her towel to cover up the bathroom cam

it's not her first shower but it's the first time she covered the cam, even if the other times, she didn't show much either

New guest at V&J, and from how it looks possibly Val's sister? Surprise arrival orchestrated by Jul, comes in with flowers and balloon, Val beside herself with joy and lots of girly hugging. Plus side on she does look a lot like her, same height and build too. 

4 hours ago, chogdad said:

New guest at V&J, and from how it looks possibly Val's sister? Surprise arrival orchestrated by Jul, comes in with flowers and balloon, Val beside herself with joy and lots of girly hugging. Plus side on she does look a lot like her, same height and build too. 

They almost look like they could be twins.