Leora - Fan Page (2024) #1

Pete1960

Thank you very much Leora in Paulo's bed having good sex with a big black guy  

With the door half closed and Paul on the computer working 

Big black in and out with juice 

Licking kitty juice 

Strong and delicious orgasm with big black 

• Upvote 1

Not my preferred toy to see her with (big black all the way - until she feels the need to upgrade to a new bigger toy 😜 - one day itll happen and ill stop praying for it 🤣), but you cant ignore when she spreads her ass to give those view of her tasty asshole! 🥵😲😁

• Like 1

On 5/7/2024 at 11:58 AM, jugghead said:

Phillies have had to live under the shadow of the Yankees since forever. Just like Philly itself. I live in central Jersey about 10 miles from PA. When I was a kid it was always about New York baseball. Why? You had to live on a hill to see the Philly sports because they were on a VHF channel on TV, and you had to get a separate antenna for it. Meanwhile NY was showing on the regular 2 through 13 channels. And, even if you could watch channel 17 (where they had Philly sports) it was all fuzzy and shit. That history didn't help your cities' teams to get much exposure back then. As a result we just watched NY games.

BTW, I admit to not watching sports. I'm kind of a "if I don't participate it bores me" kind of guy. 😉

Yo jugg, it's not that way in philly. I pretty much despise all ny teams. The Yanks have always bought they're championships, and the Mets just suck every year. The Jets,lolol and the Giants must make grown men cry with thier teams. The Rangers are OK and the Knicks are a actually a team I like, even though they knocked my sixers out. How can you not watch football!? I don't play football and I get wet when football season starts, lol, only kidding.☺️ during football season it's me, Dadand Guy, and all the guys screaming in the living room, drinking Yeungling, watching my Eagles, while the ladies are in the kitchen chatting about us and drinking Margheritas. I lived in n jersey a couple of years, where are you in jersey?

24 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo jugg, it's not that way in philly. I pretty much despise all ny teams. The Yanks have always bought they're championships, and the Mets just suck every year. The Jets,lolol and the Giants must make grown men cry with thier teams. The Rangers are OK and the Knicks are a actually a team I like, even though they knocked my sixers out. How can you not watch football!? I don't play football and I get wet when football season starts, lol, only kidding.☺️ during football season it's me, Dadand Guy, and all the guys screaming in the living room, drinking Yeungling, watching my Eagles, while the ladies are in the kitchen chatting about us and drinking Margheritas. I lived in n jersey a couple of years, where are you in jersey?

Everybody despises NY teams these days. It's worse here because they call themselves NYC teams but they play in NJ. How'd you like to have that slap in the face?

Why don't I watch sports? It wasn't a thing with my parents. My dad and my uncle were built like Mike Tyson. My uncle was bigger than my dad and he was offered football scholarships but he was a fuck up. Dad was a hard worker so playing games was not something he could do. He was busy working on farms then later in construction and trying to feed 6 kids. I probably would have done well in many sports but I'm sort of glad I never really got involved. At 62 my body is in really good shape because I didn't go blindly into the night. Those guys that tortured their bodies doing crazy shit and then getting that huge belly are getting knee and hip replacements ten years younger than me. Never mind the bad backs everyone has at 18 years old. I'm doing just fine without sports lol.

Flemington

On 5/11/2024 at 8:23 PM, ashleyxyz said:

Wet when the football season starts.Sleepwalk With Me Girlfriend GIF by Birbiglia GIFs

🤣

On 5/5/2024 at 4:35 PM, lovesthefeel said:

I don't get this need some folks have to impress their schedule requirements on others. Leora doesn't have a job other than getting off for viewers.

She doesn't have a schedule to adhere to, other than maybe doing her (or Paul's) thing during peak viewer times, but replay negates the necessity of that. I would even argue that I'd rather watch replay than live because I can "move around" in time if I choose.

When I worked, I hated getting up in the morning. That never settled in and agreed with my internal clock. I always felt my best when working grave shift, which many experts said was not healthy. Now, after 3 years of retirement, I find that my bedtime is whenever, sometimes 8:30 in the evening, sometimes 3 in the morning.

Following one's natural sleep cycles is best. I don't know why folks can't allow Leora hers.

Whilst I agree that replay is probably a better alternative when one has a busy schedule it should be remembered that not everyone who watches is fortunate enough to be able to afford it, therefore the limited time Leora is visible in the apartment other than under the duvet could be the difference between enjoyment or complete disappointment.

For instance if she gets up at 2.30pm and goes out at 3pm until 8-9pm that has been between approximately 10am-11am and 4-5pm in North America, arriving home around the same time as her NA audience, allowing them a reasonable window to settle down and enjoy what is on offer, if anything....But for her European audience it is roughly the same time as you see her apartment, where she is absent from afternoon to late evening leaving a very small window for the European audience to view, baring in mind some people are still working and have to get up the next morning, and not at 2.30pm as Leora does.

Only those who are retired, unemployed or single are afforded the privilege of natural sleep cycles while the rest have for different reasons to follow a routine. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

22 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Thank you very much Leora Paul in bed 

69 Paul licking the kitten on Leora and Leora giving Mr Paul a blowjob 

Paul Drinking orgasm and leora drinking milk 

Yummy and delicious 

There was one time they laid the other way across the bed, gave some other angles to observe from, could see plenty of the BJ and her 'O' face and expressions from Cam 9 & 10, and Cam 8 also provided some excellent views of her ass as she rode Pauls face.

• Upvote 1