Harley, Zabava (2024) #1

Noldus

8 hours ago, Murfy said:

Boyfriends on Vacation too it seems🤦‍♂️

8 hours ago, guitoune68 said:

En tout cas ca devient du n'importe quoi avec certaines filles en ce moment ici 

surtout avec les mecs qui viennent en vacances

This apartment isn't a Vacation apartment 😁

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

they're all vacation apartments

Try again...'couples'...'roommates/singles'...oh look...'singles/couples ON VACATION. It's really simple to understand. More rubbish being fed into the forum. 

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

so your home is also a Vacation apartment or house in this case 😁

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Try again...'couples'...'roommates/singles'...oh look...'singles/couples ON VACATION. It's really simple to understand. More rubbish being fed into the forum. 

whatever you both think, the wordage means nothing

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Aww someone feeling butthurt because they know we are both right and you are not lol. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Aww someone feeling butthurt because they know we are both right and you are not lol. 

not butt hurt at all, you do realize that every apartment has tenants that are being paid by rlc, as in a paid vacation.  like i said tfidunno, the wordage means absolutely zero!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

not butt hurt at all, you do realize that every apartment has tenants that are being paid by rlc, as in a paid vacation.  like i said tfidunno, the wordage means absolutely zero!

Correct, they are paid to allow the cameras to view their private lives 24/7 whether it be couples, roommates/singles and the singles/couples 'on vacation'. I know you have a few problems in understanding the difference between those permanently based and those 'on vacation' but that's how it is and there is little you can do about it other than sulk over something you are wrong about.    

53 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

it's known since a long time you know the truth well better than RLC themselves 😁

how is your life now we know also you are living in a vacation apartment/house every days? 🤣 

Herman the German is not a fan of the new living arrangements, he said he didn't like sharing with strangers, not to mention the room is too small. 

Given the amount of luggage I'm inclined to think (assuming that Esmi's other place was one she shared with Zabs) That they have given that accommodation up and Herman lives with Zabava.

We'll find out soon I guess, This made me smile, listen to what he says.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording