Harley, Zabava (2024) #1

Noldus

2 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

So you mean he is homeless and is it’s not up to Zaba he will be under the bridge 🤷‍♂️. I just feel people here like to talk shit about people they know nothing about 

lighten up dude, that's half the fun of it.  some of you guys/gals on her take this stuff way to seriously!

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, JoeBitch said:

So you mean he is homeless and is it’s not up to Zaba he will be under the bridge 🤷‍♂️. I just feel people here like to talk shit about people they know nothing about 

Things must be pretty close to it if he's really about to move in with Zaba 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Murfy said:

Harleys BF clearly fucked up.  He meant to check the box that said “Girlfriend Experience”.  Instead he got “Wife Experience”.  That entails: Laying on the couch/bed and watching TV constantly.  Only getting up to Eat or Toilet.  Looking generally annoyed with your presence.  Resting bitch face.  25% chance of sex but only after she gets tipsy🤣. I could go on but u get it.  

LMAO,  you're a funny dude murfy

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

LMAO,  you're a funny dude murfy

Try to lighten it up around here.  Everyone takes it so serious.  I want the old RLC back as much as the next guy but with the current cast there’s a zero percent chance of that.  So until we get a shift change I will definitely spend more time elsewhere sadly.  Think it can be good again just need to tweak the casting formula a bit.  Easier said than done I guess.🤣

1 minute ago, Murfy said:

Try to lighten it up around here.  Everyone takes it so serious.  I want the old RLC back as much as the next guy but with the current cast there’s a zero percent chance of that.  So until we get a shift change I will definitely spend more time elsewhere sadly.  Think it can be good again just need to tweak the casting formula a bit.  Easier said than done I guess.🤣

now now murfy,  you and i both know it's not going to get better after any shift change.  it's going to get way worse before it gets any better in my opinion.  i will keep my fingers crossed for huge changes tho.

29 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

now now murfy,  you and i both know it's not going to get better after any shift change.  it's going to get way worse before it gets any better in my opinion.  i will keep my fingers crossed for huge changes tho.

You’re probably correct.  Instead of bringing in more guys, they will just get more Daytonas to try and fool us.  But we will figure it out RLC… we are onto your plan🤣

5 minutes ago, Murfy said:

You’re probably correct.  Instead of bringing in more guys, they will just get more Daytonas to try and fool us.  But we will figure it out RLC… we are onto your plan🤣

lmao,  i'm outta her for the night, have a good one all!!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Is this Guy with Harley a regular date, I don't recall seeing him before?

I thought he was a Tinder date or similar but he's been here three days now so maybe not :undecided: 

I don't think I've seen him before. Have they even had sex? The whole thing is kind of strange. They've literally spent days on the couch doing nothing but drinking beer and watching tv and they've slept there. Maybe she's just trying to make the place as uninviting as possible for Zabava and bf... 😄

• Thanks 1

Roommates apartments shouldn't be filled with two strangers, that's already how GOV works. RLC should keep things like when they opened this place and always bring girls who already know each other.

• Upvote 3

So... It seems Harley & Zabava don't really get along?...

Have they even talked to each other yet?...

PS: Could it be a Russian (Harley) vs Ukrainian (Zabava) thing?... Although I got the impression the war didn't really affect relations between other RLC tenants (and the Russian tenants have reason enough not to be fans of the ultra conservative Putin, considering their job/lifestyle)... So maybe just incompatible personalities?...

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

So... It seems Harley & Zabava don't really get along?...

Have they even talked to each other yet?...

PS: Could it be a Russian (Harley) vs Ukrainian (Zabava) thing?... Although I got the impression the war didn't really affect relations between other RLC tenants (and the Russian tenants have reason enough not to be fans of the ultra conservative Putin, considering their job/lifestyle)... So maybe just incompatible personalities?...

That should have no bearing how they get along.  They didn't start the war in their countries.