Harley, Zabava (2024) #1

Noldus

Il y a 4 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

That should have no bearing how they get along.  They didn't start the war in their countries.

Fair enough. I'll ask my question without the PS then:

So... It seems Harley & Zabava don't really get along?...

Have they even talked to each other yet?...

Harley looks to be sending in a video resume to apply for a model/hostess at an expo.  Good for u Harley!  Like seeing her be proactive, she’s been down in the dumps for a while and I hope 2024 can be a positive in her life.  Hope u get it Harley!  

Harley & Zaba are talking to each other.

Maybe not super close friendship, but still a good sign as I had the impression they barely acknowledged one another so far.

Then again, I haven't watched this apartment a lot as of late, so maybe my view is biased upon the few times I did.

2 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Harley & Zaba are talking to each other.

Maybe not super close friendship, but still a good sign as I had the impression they barely acknowledged one another so far.

Then again, I haven't watched this apartment a lot as of late, so maybe my view is biased upon the few times I did.

They have talked before and Zabs made dinner for the 4 of them when Harley's guy was there at the start of the week.

I think she just left her alone when Harley's guy was there, Zab's BF seems more reluctant to make friends but he doesn't speak Russian and from memory Harley isn't the best at English.

• Thanks 1