B7 - General Topic 2023 #36 (December)

On 12/25/2023 at 2:06 PM, FrankZabba said:

yes, there are a lot of slutty girls in the villa's, we know this already

Don't think you ever saw any girl in RLC that you didn't think was a slut and any guy who wasn't an asshole.  Your border on the ridiculous in your comments IMO. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, happyone said:

Don't think you ever saw any girl in RLC that you didn't think was a slut and any guy who wasn't an asshole.  Your border on the ridiculous in your comments IMO. 

you are certainly entitled to your opinion and i respect that.  to comment on your statement, yes i've seen some that are not of the slutty type, quite a few actually!  however the majority of the girls that go through the doors of the villas are, lets just say very very promiscuous.  i know the word slut seems to offend a lot of people on here and i will try to refrain from using it going forward.  however, i don't recall you pointing out others that have also used the word and i'm certainly not going to go back and read through all your posts to date.  have a good day!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

you are certainly entitled to your opinion and i respect that.  to comment on your statement, yes i've seen some that are not of the slutty type, quite a few actually!  however the majority of the girls that go through the doors of the villas are, lets just say very very promiscuous.  i know the word slut seems to offend a lot of people on here and i will try to refrain from using it going forward.  however, i don't recall you pointing out others that have also used the word and i'm certainly not going to go back and read through all your posts to date.  have a good day!

I think the job description appeals to those women who are not modest and very open to experiences including potentially lots of sex. 

I don’t call them sluts because like everything else about human characteristics it’s on a spectrum and not binary. That is from a tiny bit slutty to full on whore. 

Also who’s to say what we guys would be like if we were women? I suspect I would want to be a little bit slutty. 🤣

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I think the job description appeals to those women who are not modest and very open to experiences including potentially lots of sex. 

I don’t call them sluts because like everything else about human characteristics it’s on a spectrum and not binary. That is from a tiny bit slutty to full on whore. 

Also who’s to say what we guys would be like if we were women? I suspect I would want to be a little bit slutty. 🤣

that's just it max, women have it, we want it, and they are in control of it.  well, sometimes they are in control of it until their barriers are broken down by this and that.  they have the gold mine and we have the shaft, but by no means do we control the gold mine.  so if i/we were women, i think we would all be a bit slutty cuz we control the gold mine!

as for the word "slut", where i come from that word is thrown around by more women than it is by men. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1