Adeline & Markus (2023-2024) #1

Noldus

43 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

So we have another useless girl that never bates.......😒

I don't think she ever did or extremely rarely if she did in her previous stay in Russia. I only ever saw them have sex back then. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/28/2023 at 9:10 PM, corboblanc said:

a very nice surprise to see Adeline again after so many years, she hasn't changed!!!😘
we had already seen lana and robert in prague, all that remains is for rlc to bring back annabel and efim!!!🙄😋

Yeah! Bring back Anabel & Efim!!! The Most Raeal couple of all of the RLC people. And she was an extremely gifted musician. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jurek said:

Yeah! Bring back Anabel & Efim!!! The Most Raeal couple of all of the RLC people. And she was an extremely gifted musician. 

Don't know if they're still together or not.  

5 hours ago, Jurek said:

i would go for seeing anabel come back but only if efim is nowhere in sight!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't think Adelina can do confidential psychology work via video link so no one will notice the cameras , but on the table the cameras will be visible . And Marcus is definitely lazy, but if he didn't clean, cook, and I noticed that he was programming I wouldn't hesitate to be critical, especially after today's very hot sex with double penetration I see that he definitely knows how to please her and that's more important to me.