B4 - General Topic 2024 #3 (January)

1 minute ago, safkhanstranger said:

Nah jus trying to understand the mindset, but if had to pick between him and mass. I'd say Wolf aint anywhere near as bad

yeah, i think he is just as bad as mass in a different way.  wolf uses mind games and the act of caring where massimo lets all the girls know he has a big dick for the taking if they are interested.  they both suck as far as i'm concerned!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

And well done Wolf, he took Karma, not completely, and now he acts indifferent: not even the usual good morning hug. He is, as I call him, a real Idiot

That's not what I saw, Karma took Wolf and gave nothing in return and look how awkward Wolf is acting now.
Karma has used Wolf for her own plans.. the hunter has been used and I like that, points for Karma but she shouldn't try this with Mass...

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Have a day off, who even cares if he is there eating...wow. 

Those who care about such things are possessive and protective of the girls.  The guys are villains.  Guys interfere with people projecting themselves onto other people's lives. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

sì, penso che sia altrettanto cattivo quanto la messa, ma in un modo diverso. Il lupo usa giochi mentali e l'atto di cura in cui massimo fa sapere a tutte le ragazze che ha un grosso cazzo da prendere se sono interessate. fanno entrambi schifo per quanto mi riguarda!

Alle donne piacciono gli uomini stronzi, sono quelli che attirano di piu’ e com maggior probabilita’, e’ quello che vogliono

8 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Non è quello che ho visto, Karma ha preso Lupo e non ha dato nulla in cambio e guarda come si comporta in modo imbarazzante Lupo adesso.
Karma ha usato Lupo per i suoi piani... il cacciatore è stato usato e questo mi piace, punto a favore di Karma ma non dovrebbe provarci con Mass...

You're right but I meant that Lupo got where he wanted even if Karma dictates the rules and for the moment he hasn't given anything more than what the evening in the pool with the others had given. Otherwise there were kisses, something that had never happened in the past