B4 - General Topic 2024 #5 (January)

20 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I was watching the replays and heard Neytiri name Chris (Tantra) to the idiot in the kitchen B4. Did Karma meet up with him? I really hope not also because I remember that he should be abroad for a month

God I hope not dont like him one bit and the fact he is married is really bad choice for her, thankfully there are other people Karma can be with. 

It's not beyond possibility she could turn up in B1 with Octavia in the morning. 

1 minute ago, Sulzer said:

God I hope not dont like him one bit and the fact he is married is really bad choice for her, thankfully there are other people Karma can be with. 

It's not beyond possibility she could turn up in B1 with Octavia in the morning. 

something tells me that b5 is her next stop

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

not doomed at all, my sub is up in february so i'm happy!

At some point I will have to take a break again, I've found myself watching too much like once before when i had to cancel my sub to get away from it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, safkhanstranger said:

If Karma returned now and jumped into Tub we getting some sort of threesome like we did with MArgo Wolf and Ney

no, you'd have a guy acting like the idiot he is and 2 girls laughing at him

1 minute ago, Sulzer said:

At some point I will have to take a break again, I've found myself watching too much like once before when i had to cancel my sub to get away from it.

i'm on vacation until next tuesday or i wouldn't be on here as much as i am these past several days.  it's not that i need a break, it's just gotten to the point that i really don't enjoy rlc anymore.

2 minutes ago, safkhanstranger said:

If Karma returned now and jumped into Tub we getting some sort of threesome like we did with MArgo Wolf and Ney

Bunch of fingering I’m afraid.  Wolf’s dick doesn’t work