B4 - General Topic 2024 #6 (January)

31 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Wow, you look like a queer, just like Daytona.

For me it looks really like Mozart. But if for you Mozart was a faggot ... 🤦‍♂️😄 just because I don't propose to Karma and I'm not jealous because I'm sitting in front of the computer and I don't even know if any girl from RLC would ever be interested in me, does that make me a gay for you? It looks like your horizon of knowledge and understanding is quite limited. 🤷‍♂️😏

Internet Reaction GIF by MALL.TV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

karma wearing her white shorts over her panties again I wonder did she wear that with the other guy 😂

We will never know. Otherwise if she goes with panties and shorts in the tub then I would agree with you. because he doesn't get an erect cock so easily I don't know why she should be afraid. 🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, Fagen said:

Yeah I saw that, not sure what that was about

If Azia had anything to do with Seda joining the Project, maybe Seda is upset that Aziza failed to mention the possibility of it being a Shit Show she would be living in....

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Okay I'm about to say something and if it's not okay the administrator can delete it, but I saw this girl on Chaturbate, and at first glance I thought for sure it was Sara, because this Mito_69 girl favors her a lot

6 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Okay I'm about to say something and if it's not okay the administrator can delete it, but I saw this girl on Chaturbate, and at first glance I thought for sure it was Sara, because this Mito_69 girl favors her a lot

You think Sara is Mito_69 ? Sara that are in b4 now? The girl is live now so it aint her hehe, she also doesnt look like her.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

It's not Sara I can assure you that.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

It's not Sara I can assure you that.  :biggrin:

After knocking back a couple of drinks, she just looked similar, but after my eyes finish focusing, yes it was obvious it wasn't her

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1